Chapter 94

My dear readers, thank you for waiting patiently for me.... A long chapter ahead! Enjoy reading.......

Aasha's pov

I turned back with a jerk when I heard the sound of the opening  door. Dev came inside the room casually still in his Sherwani. Today he looked very handsome in this Sherwani that I couldn't able to look away from him when I saw him in the mandap. I was looking at him when he suddenly looked at me. I was about to take a step towards him but he went to the washroom.

My face fell seeing his behavior towards me and of course no doubt. I deserve this. I turned a loving, caring person into a cold man. Tears threatened to fall out from my eyes. But I controlled it. I heard the running sound of water in the washroom. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out. After ten minutes he came out wearing a black t-shirt and Grey track pants while drying his hair with a towel.  How can a person be this handsome in just a simple t-shirt and track pants? His hair is dampen making him look even more handsome. I stood up from my place and went near him. He looked at me with his balank eyes. 

"Dev, I…" before I could finish my words he went to the other side of the bed throwing the towel on the couch. He lied on the bed on his back placing his hand on his forehead and another one on his chest. I stood still on my place looking at my husband who is lying on the bed. I felt hurt inside my heart seeing him avoiding me like a invisible object.

"Are you going to stand there the whole night? If you're, then at least switch off the lights. I am already tired" he said in his relaxed tone. I ran to the washroom wiping my tears. I cried sitting on the cold bathroom floor. I stood up after crying for few minutes. I think it's not the right time to talk to him. He must be tired from all wedding rituals. It's better to let him sleep. I should talk to him in the morning. May be he will be in good mood if he sleeps well at night.

After convincing myself I left to take hot shower. Wearing a bath robe I went to the walk in closet to get my night dress. I saw two big siz of closet. The closet's is from one wall to another wall.  Before I saw a different one here but now....it's quite big and has four doors. I frowned and opened the first door. It was filled with expensive men's suits, tie, watch and shoes etc.. And I know who this all belongs to. So I closed it and opened the another one door. I was stunned when I saw what's Inside.