Chapter 30

Dev Malhotra's Pov

I am in my penthouse. Its already 1 am. Its very dark outside. The whole city is filled with calm. Gentle cool breeze is hitting me. Only stars twinkling in the sky with Moon. But sleep is far away from me.

I looked at my bandaged knuckles. I smiled, remembering how my Aasha bandaged my knuckles with a worried face. Today that bastard Khanna crossed all his limits. I punched him like a punching bag. In that process i injuried my knuckles. But he learned his lesson very well today. How dare he touched my Aasha? When Aasha said what he did to her, i lost all my patience. I sighed, closing my eyes. 

Then i recalled what Aasha said in the restaurant. Her trembling voice when she shared her feelings with me.

"Only people who has no parents and family knows the pain of living alone. Even if they get hurt, there won't be anyone to hug them or wipe their tears. They always begs  god to remove this loneliness from their life. They always search a person in this world to share their misery and joy.

Its really painful to live alone without having anyone to share our pain. Without having no one to share your feelings, your own heart started to feel like a heavy stone, because of the stored up emotions and feelings. At the end all you got is only one and that is loneliness"

How much pain she had gone through in her life. She was right. When my mom left me, i had my dad, uncle, aunt and my cousins. But she. 

No one… 

I unlocked my phone and opened my gallary, clicked her picture. There she is… with a beautiful smile dancing on her lips. But she is hiding her pain behind her that beautiful smile. 

She spent her entire life all alone in this world without anyone beside her. Whatever she said in the restaurant was all about her, about the pain that she endured in her life.

Her trembling voice, pain in her eyes and her tears all says that she is carving for love, care and a family. 

I will give you the love, care and family that you're carving for Aasha. I will make sure to give you all the happiness that you missed in your life. You won't be alone anymore, Aasha. Because i am always going to be with you. When i first saw you, my heart said you are the one for me. I will make you feel special Aasha. 

I am going to stay in my penthouse only. I will step into Malhotra mansion only with you beside me Aasha. But before that i have to make you understand how much i love you and also have to gain your trust and love. 

Aasha's Pov

"Why you stopped with just one slap? You should have slapped him till his teeth fall on the floor. He is such a pervert. Why your company allowing such a pervert to work, haa?" Neha started to ramble in fury.

"Leave it Neha. Mr. Malhotra already taken care of the matter" i said calmly munching my chips. 

"How?" she asked with a frown. 

"Actually Mr. Malhotra injured his knuckles. He said he punched Mr. Khanna till he go unconscious when i asked him about his injury" i said.

"Wow. He punched that pervert for you?" Neha asked me with her wide eyes. 

"Neha! He just did that because  protecting his staff is his responsibility. Thats it" i said with a shrug.

"If he is a boss who wants to protect his staffs, then he would have only fired that pervert. Why did he personally beat him, Aasha?" she asked me suspiciously. My body stiffened hearing her words. 

"Is there anything going between you and your boss? If yes, please tell me, Aasha. I love office romance" Neha jumpped like a child in excitement.

"What are you talking? He is my boss. And tell me one thing. When i joined as his PA, you convinced me to leave this job saying he is very arrogant, cold man etc.. etc..  Now what happened to you?" i asked her. 

"Ahh… I.. I mean…no i think he is not that bad. He looks so handsome. I first thought he is cold and arrogant man. But he is treating you nice. So i think he is not that bad" she said with a beaming smile on her face. 

"Mmmm…" i hummed her while browsing on my phone. 

"Hey Aasha! What about the tie?" she asked me snatching the chips packet from my hand. 

"I did good" i said, remembering how close he was with me and how he teased me. 

"Looks like in these days you're having dinner with your boss" she said with mouth full of chips. 

"Nothing Neha. He said he is hungry thats why i agreed to have dinner with him" i answered like i am not bothered by her question. But inside i recalled how i fed him food and how he shared about his mother to me. 

"Ohh! Okay then. But tell me one thing. How he is treating you?" Neha asked me. 

"Good" i said with a small smile.

"Only good?" she asked me. 

"Hmmm… Actually he is treating me very nice" i said honestly. 

"As long as you're happy with your job i am okay" she said with a smile. I also smiled at her. Then we retired to our room to sleep. 

Neha's Pov

  Aasha is looks very happy and smiling very often in these days. Today morning also she was blushing touching her neck. I called Dev bhai early in the morning about the incident happend in the office. He said that he fired that stupid Khanna and gave him enough punches so that he won't look at the side of Aasha. After hearing his words i felt relieved. 

"Hey Neha!  Someone is here to meet you. He is waiting in the reception area" Ankita my colleague informed me. 

"Here for me?" i asked her. 

"Yes. He looks very handsome. At first i thought he is your boyfriend. Then i remembered once you said that you're single. But he is very hot. You go and meet him" she said, returning to her cubicle. 

Who can come here to see me? She said that he is handsome. With a lot of thoughts i reached the reception. There stood he with all his handsome glory. How did he got my office address? Why the hell he is here? Can't he leave me alone? 

"What the hell you're doing here? I just don't want to create any scene. Get lost" saying this i turned to leave. But he grabbed my wrist. 

"Please one chance, Neha. Please" he pleaded me. 

"Sorry Varun. Just leave me" i said jerking his hand from my wrist. His face fell hearing my words. Seeing him like this i felt my heart clench. But i composed myself and left for my floor.