Chapter 52

Aasha's Pov

"First stop crying and drink this water, Aashu" he said softly. I would have felt better if he had yelled at me. But the way he softly behaving towards me even after knowing everything is what makkng me feel more bad. I didn't moved my gaze away from my lap. My vision blurred beacuse of my tears. He sighed and kept the glass near the bed side table. Then he hugged me tightly. Thats when i realized that my body is trembling. 

"Stop crying, Aashu. Tell me why you're crying, ha?" he asked me while stroking my hair gently. When i didn't said anything, he pulled me from the hug. He wiped my tears but fresh tears fell from my eyes again. I still didn't looked into his eyes. 

"Why you're not looking into my eyes? Look into my eyes" he demanded me in his cold voice. I slowly looked into his eyes.

"I really didn't sold our project details. I swear" i said, looking into his eyes. More tears fell from my eys, making my vision blurry. 

"I never said that you're the one who sold the details, did i?" he asked me in his stern voice. I shook my head in 'No'. 

"Then why are you crying now? I know about my Aashu. My Aashu will never do something like this. So you don't have to worry about this. I will solve this problem, okay? Just trust me. I will take care of this matter. I will prove everyone that my Aashu is innocent. I will handle this matter. You just don't worry about this all. I am with you, Okay?" he said while cupping my face.

I looked at him with my teary eyes. He believes me even in this big situation. He worked day and night for this project. I lost his hard work. He didn't blame me but instead he is saying that he will solve this problem. He is supporting me even in this situation.

I am very sure everyone will definitely think that i am the one who sold the project details. Because Me, Mr. Malhotra, Mr. Mehra, Ms. Josh and some of our important people who worked for this company from Mr. Malhotra's father's period only know about this project details.

I am the only one new here. So of course they all will think as same as Ms. Josh. If he lost this project, then he have to answer in the board meeting. Its all because of me. All because of me. I sobbed thinking about the worst that will happen if we lost this deal. 

"Aahsa, please said stop crying" he said in his soft voice. 

"You still trusting me, why? I am the reason for all this. I… I should have been more careful. Because of me you're going to loss this project" i said while burying my face in my palms. 

"Stop saying it all happened because of you, okay? And i will trust you even if the whole world stand against you" he said while hugging me. I looked at him. His eyes held honest and sincerity. Then he wiped again my tears and kissed my forehead.  

"Now drink this water" saying this he gave me a glass of water. I gulped the full glass of water and gave him the empty glass. He cupped my face. 

"Are you alright?" he asked me with a smile. I nodded my head in 'Yes'. 

Dev Malhota's Pov

I hugged her tightly close to my heart. But still her body is trembling. I patted her back to make her relax. She too hugged me tightly like her life depends on me. I kissed the crown of her head with a smile. We all worked very hard for this project. I know very well Aasha didn't do anything. She said that she kept the pendrive in her cabin drawer. There is no chance for the pendrive to go missing unless someone else steals it.

"Aasha, did any one entered in your cabin?" i asked her softly. She pulled away from my hug and looked at me with her innocent eyes. 

"No. I was the only one who was in my cabin" she said. Her face is fully red.