Chapter 84

Hey guys! Sorry I had some stuffs to handle. That's why I didn't update last day. I hope you all like this chapter. If there is any mistakes or confusions just let me know.
Now enjoy reading......

Aasha's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's 7am. I turned off my alarm and looked beside me. I didn't find Dev. Last night he was here. I touched the place where he slept last night. Feeling the cold sheet against my hand, i realised that he must have left earlier. He looked so vulnerable last night. Though he didn't show his emotions on his face, but his eyes didn't failed to express his vulnerability. I got up from the bed and went to take a hot shower. When I came outside my bathroom wearing a peach colour salwar, i saw Neha sitting on my bed waiting anxiously for me.

"Hey, good morning, Neha" i greeted her with a smile.

"Aasha, did you see today news?" She asked me. I frowned at her. She then switched on the TV in my room and put on a news channel.

"Neha, what's wrong?" I asked her feeling panicked. But when I saw the the news, i immediately understood what's going on. The news says that the Income Tax department got an information that Atharv Kashyab is keeping an illegal wealth. So they are now raiding in Atharv Kashyab's residence and his company building from early in the morning. Till now they seized 40 crore black money and other documents which states that he is doing illegal business with his other business partners.

Dev must be the one behind this all. But what will happen by raiding in his residence and his company? Of course they will get a lot of black money and other assets but what about his crime? How can he be punished for his sins?

"Aasha, Kashyab Industry is such big industry. This raid must be a planned one. His some enemies must have did this i guess" Neha said looking at me. Dev asked me to not tell anyone about this matter. But i have a faint doubt that every elders in the family know about this matter. Anu, Neha and Varun don't know anything about Atharv Kashyab. They will get upset and worried if they get to know that the Atharv Kashyab is the one who was blackmailing me.

"Yeah may be" i said with a shrug. Then i started to dry my hair with my towel.

"Aasha, how about we go outside to have some fun? We can also call Zarah, Ananya" Neha asked excitedly.

"Let me ask Dev first, Neha. Then i will tell you" i said with a smile.

"Look at you. Already behaving like a typical wife, haa?" she teased me making me go all red. I was about to chase her for teasing me but she ran away from my room. Then my gaze fell on my phone which is on the bedside table. I took my phone and called Dev. He took my call in just three rings making me smile.

"Good morning, sweet heart" he said. I frowned hearing his tired voice.

"Dev, why are you sounding so dull?" I asked him feeling worried.

"Some works" he said calmly.

"I saw the news" i said playing with the end of my stole.

"Mmmm" he hummed in response.

"Mmm" i also hummed in return.

"You had your breakfast?" he asked me. He don't want to talk about this matter. That's why he is changing the topic.

"No. What about you?" I asked him.

"Not yet. You go and have some breakfast. Don't think about anything. I will explain everything when I come home, okay?" He asked me.

"Okay then. Dev, can I go out with Ananya, Neha and Zarah?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Just to have some fun" i said biting my lips.