Chapter 57

Aasha's Pov

I changed the TV channels. It didn't felt good to sit here watching TV while my boss doing the dinner. And that too in this big living room
Its quiet scary to staying alone here. So i went to the kitchen. He is wearing an apron and washing vegetables. He is wearing a simple grey t-shirt with black sweat pants. He looks very handsome even when he is washing vegetables. I slowly went near him. He looked at me with a frown.

"Do you want something, Aashu?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"No. I just came here to help you" i said, biting my lips.

"Okay. Wash this vegetables then" he said, giving me the vegetables. I washed the vegetables then placed near him. He smiled at me. I too smiled at him. He started to cut the vegetables. Suddenly i heard his phone ringing which is on the counter.

"Help me to answer the call" he said. I attended his call and placed it on his ear. Its a office call. He answered the call while chopping the vegetables. I waited till he finish his call. Then the call ended. I placed his phone back to its place. He turned to me and walked towards me. I took a step back but there was no place as my back hit the kitchen counter. He placed his both hands on the counter sandwiching me between him and the counter. I gulped looking at him. Suddenly he placed his both hands on my waist and lifted me up. I squealed while placing my hands on his shoulder. Then he made me sit on the counter. My heart nearly stopped because of his sudden action.

"Now sit here silently" he said, kissing my forehead. I looked down to hide my red cheeks. 

"Can you?" he asked me. I looked at him with a frown. Then only i realised that i am still gripping his shoulder. I removed my hands and looked here and there. He chuckled at me. 

"Now eat this" he said, placing a bowl full of potato chips on my lap. Then he started to do his work. 

I started to eat the chips while watching him cooking like a pro. I felt bad eating this chips alone. 

"Sir, do you want some?" i asked him. 

"Mmm" he hummed with a smile. I picked a chips from the bowl and stretched my hand in front of him. Instead of getting it in his hands he took the chips straight

to his mouth. My hand stayed in the air. I looked at him with my wide eyes. 

"What? I am cutting vegetables then how can i eat by my hand?" he asked me innocently. I didn't said anything but started to munch my chips. 

"I want some" he said, looking at the chips in my hand. I sighed and smiled at his antics. Then i started to feed him his chips. 

"How you know cooking?" i asked him, seeing the way he is cooking just like a five star hotel chef. 

"I learned cooking when i was staying in London for my studies. Aakash my brother, Me and Sameer we all stayed in a same house. We all like home cooking foods especially Indian. So we all somehow learned cooking. Then step by step i started to learned all types of dishes like Italian, Chinese, Mexican" he said with a smile. He is really great. He know how to cook other country cuisine also. But here i don't know anything in kitchen. 

"Ohh. I don't know anything in kitchen. Neha never let me enter her kitchen. Once when Neha fell sick, i entered kitchen to make kichdi for her. But i totally messed up the whole kitchen. The kichdi which i made fully black, i mean it burnt. Neha scolded me with colourful words for turning her kitchen into a battle field.  That day we ordered from outside. Do you know me and Neha tried to wash that dish which i used to made kichdi. But of no use. Then Neha threw that dishes in the dustbin and ordered me to never enter inside the kitchen" i said with a dissapointed face while munching the chips. Mr. Malhotra started to laugh hysterically hearing my war story in the kitchen. I turned red in embarrassment.