Chapter 23

Aasha's Pov

     I came to my office sharply at 8.45 am. Today Neha said that she have a meeting so early. That is why she didn't drop me to my office. So today i used public transport which was fully packed. 

After greeting Shreya a 'Good morning' i went to make Mr. Malhotra's favourite black coffee. I don't know whats in this black coffee. Its taste bitter. I always prefers Milk coffee with sugar. Whatever i placed his coffee and some files which needed his signature on his desk. Its already 9.15 am. He will be here anytime soon.

So i went to my cabin to check his schedule for today. Today he has an important meeting at 10 am. But its already 9.45 am. When i asled Shreya she said that he will always come to office sharply at 9.30. But today he is late. So i just shifted 10 am meeting to 11 am. His coffee must became chill by now. So i went to make a new coffee for him and replaved it with the old one. When i turned to leave, Mr. Malhotra entered his cabin with a blank face. 

"Good Morning, Sir" i greeted him with a small smile. Today he is wearing black suit under a blue shirt with a black tie. When i saw his face i remembered how close he was with me last day and his manly cologne.

Last night fully i was thinking about what he did to me. And the most important thing is, my previous dream was about him. When Neha said that he never appointed any female as his PA before, i was shocked.

My mind and heart was fully filled with his thoughts last night. Whenever i think about him, i always feels like my entire body is on fire. I never felt anything like this before. But i must stay away from him for his own good. I masked my emotions with a straight face. 

He took his seat and greeted me with a smile. But his smile didn't reached his eyes. He looks quite distracted. He took some tablet bottle from his drawer and intake that tablet with a coffee. I informed him about his schedule for today and about the meeting which was shifted to 11 am. 

"Good Aasha, You shifted that meeting" he said, looking intently at me. Now he started to call me by my first name. My name really felt good to hear from his mouth. I was about to leave his cabin but he stopped me by calling my name. When I turned to look at him, he was already infront of me. There is only few inch gap between us. I immediately took a step back. His eyes turned red when he saw me take a step back. I gulped at him. He sighed at me.

"Do..do you need anything, sir?" i asked him controlling my racing heartbeat. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me to his body. My body flushed against his body. Heat rose to my cheeks. I tried to push him away. But he only tightened his hold on my waist. 

"Don't ever try to push me away from you. The more you push me away the more i will come close to you" he said huskily in my ears. I bite my lower lips to control nervousness. 

"Don't ever do this. You have no idea how much i am controlling myself to not suck your lucious pink lips. Whenever you bite your lips, its like you're teasing me" he said while rubbing my lower lips with his thump. My eyes went wide hearing his words. I shuddered under his touch. Suddenly he hugged me tightly. I fisted my stole tightly and closed my eyes. His beard and his hot breath is tickling my neck. Not able control this tickling sensation. I pushed him with all my strength. He stumbled back. Now i am breathing heavily. 

I opened my eyes only to meet with his red eyes which is looking at me intently. I didn't meant to offend him. But i really felt ticklish. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me more closer towards him untill his breath is fanning against my face. 

"Is my touch disgust you, Aasha? Are you feeling uncomfortable by my touches?" he asked me with a hurt look on his face. Whats with him? He met me only a day before. Then why he is behaving like this with me. He must be offended by my reaction. Its not hurt. I slapped myself mentally.  

"Tell me Aasha" he asked me in his velvety voice. His eyes never left mine. 

"I.. i felt ticklish on my neck be.. because of you beard and your breath" i said the truth not able to see his eyes. He put his finger under my chin, lifting my face up. He has an amused expression on his face. 

"So?? My Aasha felt ticklish on her neck? Nothing else?" he asked me with a huge grin. My Aasha? When did i became his Aasha? Am i his girlfriend or what? Only Neha knows that i always felt ticklish on my neck. Now my boss also knows my weak point. Seriously? Why i revealed my weak point to him? Oh god! I nodded at him, feeling embarrassed and tried to push him away. But he didn't move. Then slowly he let go of my waist. 

"Actually my tie got loosen. So please" he said with a smirk on his face. He is enjoying my nervous state. 

"I…i don't know how to tie a tie, sir" i said while looking here and there. I seriously don't know how to tie a tie. 

"Oh! Then okay. Today i will let you go. But not tomorrow. Learn from youtube how to tie a tie. This your homework for today. If you don't tie my tie neatly tomorrow,  then i will give you a punishment. Got it?" he said this all in his strict tone. I can't even find he is really giving me orders or just teasing me. I nodded at him and literally ran out of his cabin.

I heard his laughing sound coming from his cabin. I felt really embarrassed infront of my boss. He just teased me. How can he tease me. And what he said? Homework? Am i looking like a kid? I was throwing daggers at his cabin door. Suddenly Shreya called me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

Aasha, what happend? Why you look so angry? Did Mr. Malhotra said anything to you? If he did, just let it go. He is always like this" she said with a concern.

"Only if you know what happened inside" i muttered under my breath. 

"Aasha?" she called me. 

"Nothing Shreya. I am fine" i said with a bright smile on my face. She also nodded at me with a smile and left. I went to my cabin to do my work. I found messages from Riya and Rocky. I messaged them that i will meet them at lunch break time. Then i resumed my work. 

------------------

I hope you all like this chapter. If you like this chapter, then please don't forget to vote and comment.