Chapter 33

Aasha's Pov

"Sir??  Sir please wake up" i tried to wake him up. But he is not responding. So i shaked him a little bit. He stirred in his sleep and he did an unthinkable thing. He turned his body and snuggled more into my stomach, making my breath hitched in my throat. He is clutching my waist with his hand tightly. I can feel my own heart, beating super fast and my breathing became hard. I can feel his hot breath on my stomach. My whole body started to tremble because of this close proximity. Sweat beads started to form on my forehead.

I gulped my saliva and took a deep breath to muster some courage. I again shook his shoulder but this time harder. Instead of opening his eyes, he tightened his grip on my waist and snuggled more into my stomach. I can't handdle this heart beat of mine. Its beating very fast that i never felt before and more than that a new sensation started to erupt my body. Not able to control my body this time i pinched him on his shoulder, forgetting that he is my boss. 

"Ouch! Its hurts, Aasha" he said in his muffled voice but still not moving away from my stomach.

"Sir ple… Please wake up" i said in a shaky voice. Then only he got up from my lap with a groan, sitting beside me very closely. I tried to move away from him. But i stopped myself because he may get angry again then he will threaten in his murderous voice 'Don't try to move back from me'.

"Your heart is beating very fast" he said while tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear, making me shudder under his touch. 

"I slept very well today. Thanks for your head massage also" he said with a bright smile on his face. He looked into my eyes deeply and slowly, slowly leaned further into my face without breaking his eye contact. His eyes held some unknown emotion which is making me forget about my surrounding. I can feel my thumping heart beat and ragging breath. I flinched when i heard the knocking sound on the door. He also jerked of the sound and moved away from me. 

'Prefect timing" he muttered under his breath irritatingly. I blushed hard and got up from my seat abruptly to correct my dress. But i was thankful for the knock. Because if it were not of the knock, then i don't know what would have happened. 

"May be you must have given your First kiss to him!" my heart said.

My mouth became dry just a mere a thought lossing my first kiss to my boss. I shook my head to remove all my inappropriate thoughts. 

I turned away from him to control my blush. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and turned me around and pressed his lips on my forehead, making my eyes go wide. He moved away from me after a few seconds. I looked down not able meet his heated gaze. 

"Red" he said. I looked at him confusedly. 

"Your face is fully red like an apple" he said with a chuckle. I looked down at the floor, fisting my stole in embarrassment. We again heard the knock on the door. He patted my head affectionately and went to his seat. I sat on the couch like nothing has happened. But i am not sure about my face. I gulped a glass of cold water.

"Come in" Mr. Malhotra roared. His voice is now fully changed. The soft sweet tone which he used with me is now gone. Soon Shreya entered the cabin. She frowned when her gaze fell on me. I smiled at her. She too returned my smile. 

"Whats the matter Ms. Kumar?" Mr. Malhotra asked her with his icy voice. 

"Sir, Mr. Bhatia sent this file for you to check" saying this she placed the file on his desk. 

"Okay. You may go now" he ordered her. After giving a small smile to me, she left the cabin. Then i looked at him. He is working on his laptop. I sighed resuming my work. 

"Sir, can i go to my cabin?" i asked him after few minutes.

"Mmm" he hummed. Then i collected my things and went to my cabin. I sighed audibly once i sat on my chair. I put my head on my desk. I am really feeling tired. 

This Dev Malhotra is eating my brain. When i met Mr. Malhotra, from that day on, there is a war going on between my heart and my brain. He is just like a magnet, pulling me close to him. I can't throw him out of my system. I am always thinking about him.

Thousands of questions running in my mind. But i can't even find a single answer. The way i react to his touches and my increasing heart beat when he is close to me and heavy breath and more than that why my cheeks turning red when he comes close to me? This is the questions constantly running in my mind. In these days i am experiencing a lot of new emotions which is making me feel restless. 

Oh God! Please save me. I checked my watch. Its 1 pm, lunch time. Finally, now i can eat my lunch with my friends. I am really hungry today. The irony is,  i didn't do any work properly. But i am really exhausted because Mr. Malhotra sucked my all energy just by coming close to me and doing some..some things. I sighed.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

I can't stop the smile on my face. How can i stop this smile, After knowing that my Aasha care for me? God this girl is making me go crazy day by day. I took the rose flower from the vase and inhaled its scent. I smiled at the thought how Aasha was happy and excited when she saw her cabin full of plants. I was waiting for her arrival. When Daniel informed me that she is here, i was excited to see her reaction. When i conformed that she has entered her cabin, i peeked inside her cabin door. She was shocked to see the plants that she didn't notice someone is standing at the door. She looked happy and excited when she saw all the plants and rose bouquet. I personally selected all plants. I knew it she will be happy to see her cabin filled with greenish plants.

Today i slept very well after a long time, eventhough its only a half an hour nap. Her lap was very soft like a pillow and when she ran her soft fingers on my hair, i felt very relaxed. I even don't even know when i fell asleep. Her rose scent, her fingers on my hair and her heart beat sound everything lulled me to sleep. When i snuggled close to her stomach, i noticed how her heart beat accelerated and how her body shivered. I really wanted to bite her rosy cheeks, when i saw her blushing. Only i know how i controlled myself. 

She also has a feeling for me. But she just don't know what that feeling is. I am sure about her feelings for me. Because she never pushed me away from her or felt disgusted about my touch. If she had, then she would have treated me like how she treated that Khanna bastard. But she didn't.

Yeah I know, once she pushed me away, when i went close to her. That day i was hurt, seeing her pushing me away. But when she told me that she felt ticklish of my beard and my hot breath, i wanted to laugh hardly, seeing how innocent my girl is. I hope she will soon discover the name for her unkown feelings which has now brought into the world in her heart.