Chapter 39

Aasha's Pov

I took a trolley and went to kids section to buy some colouring books and crayons while Mr. Malhotra following behind me. 

"Why are you buying this kids items?" he asked me when i picked the colouring books, crayons and some toys. 

"This all for an orphanage kids. Whenever i visit them, i will brings this items for them" i said with a smile, thinking how they all will get surprised, seeing this all things. 

"An orphanage?" he asked me.

"Mmm. Actually i planned to visit the kids tomorrow . Thats why i am bringing this all things to surprise them, sir" i said, smiling at him.

"Oh! Then i will also come with you there" he said. 

"Ahh.. But.. I mean you don't need to, sir. You must be busy" i stuttered, looking at him. 

"No i am not busy. So lets go there together tomorrow at 5 pm. Is this time okay for you? He asked me while filling more story books into the trolley. 

"But.. " before i could say anything he interupted me. 

"If you're feeling uncomfortable to go there with me, then okay, i won't force you" he said looking away from me, clenching his jaw. Oh my god! He and his temper is really unpredictable. 

"Sir, i said that because i thought you will be busy tomorrow. Otherwise Nothing. We can go there together at 5 pm" i said, standing in front of him. He looked at me and nodded with a small smile. He filled more things in the trolley. 

"Sir, why you're filling more items in this trolley? I also have to buy some snacks and chocolates for the kids" i said while placing the extra things on back in its shelves. I don't have much money. I am buying this all from my savings. If i buy this all, then i have to say good bye to my savings.

"I am going to visit them for the first time. So i want to pay for this all things" he said, looking at me. 

"Ahh… But" i tried to deny him. 

"Its okay. I heartily want to buy this all things for the kids, Aasha" he said with a smile. I nodded at him.

He is the one who carried the heavy bags even after my protest. After purchasing all the things, he went to place all the bags in the trunk. I helped him to open the trunk. I took vegetable bags was with me.Then we both sat inside the car and he started to drive. In just 10 minutes we reached my apartment. 

"Aasha, leave the bags with me. I will ask Daniel to bring this all things tomorrow evening. Is that okay for you?" Mr. Malhotra asked me.

"Okay sir. No problem" i said with a smile while removing my seat belt. Then i got out of the car after wishing him a 'Good night'. He just nodded at me not even looking at my side. I felt a little bit disappointed. Because he always gives me a forehead kiss before dropping me to my place. I just got habituated of his warm kiss. But what he did today is enough to fill my heart with a warm feelings. 

I started to walk away from the car with a smile on my face with the vegetable bag. When I turned back, his car was still at the same place. I thought he will leave the place once dropping me here. I started to walk forward but his voice stopped me in my place. 

"Aashaaa" i heard him calling my name. I turned back to see him with a confused expression on my face. He is standing a few steps away from me. He took a long stride towards and stood in front of me.

Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, making my soft body flushed into his hard one. I left the bag on the ground in shock.  I gasped at his sudden move.Thankgod the vegetables didn't fell on the ground. I placed my both hands on his chest to create some space. 

"Si.. Sir what are you doing?" i asked him in a mere whisper. He is looking at me intently. I looked down not able to meet his intense gaze. He tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear, making me shudder at his touch. 

"Look into my eyes" he ordered me in his stern voice. I looked at him hesitantly.

"Don't be a mature girl anymore" he said out of the blue. 

"Ahh.. " i looked at him with a frown, totally confused hearing his words. He caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand and tightened his hold on my waist. My heart beat started to thump loud like its going to jump out of my chest. But his eyes held some unkown emotions which is not letting me avert my gaze away from his brown orbs. 

"Yes! Don't be a mature girl anymore. If you get hurt, just come to me. I will treat your wounds. Don't do it by yourself anymore. Don't go to park alone anymore. Just tell me. I will bring you there. Don't cry alone anymore. You can cry on my shoulder. I won't ask any questions like why you're crying and what happened" he said in his soft velvety tone but his voice held firmness. Hearing his words something stirred in my heart. 

A lone tear slipped from the corner of my one eye, hearing his soothing words. Its good to hear someone saying soothing, comfortable words. When i said about my childhood memory of getting hurt and treating my wound by myself, defending my act as a mature girl to hide my pain, he didn't said anything in return. I thought he didn't heard my words clearly. But he heard my all words. He even noticed my pain behind my words. His words made me feel so special. No one ever made me feel like this. 

In these years i spent my all days thinking that i have no one in the world to care for me. I thought i am alone in this world. After hearing his words, i felt like i am not alone anymore in this world. Thinking that again another fat tear slipped from my eyes. He looked at me with a small smile. He kissed my tears, making me grip his shirt tightly. Then he moved his face away from me to look into my eyes again. 

"Whatever i said in the park, i mean it, Aasha. I mean every words. Remeber this,  I won't let you fall. Even if you fell, i will catch you before your body could touch the ground. You have me now, Aasha. Nothing will happen to you untill i am with you" he said while kissing me on my forehead. Suddenly rain started to pour heavily with a lound thunder. We both didn't move from our place only looking each other's eyes. I thought the he casually said that words in the park. But no..

He mean it…… He meant every words……

My heart filled with an unkown feelings when he said that he meant every words. We both drenched in the heavy rain. But we both lost in each others eyes. I try to find an answer from his eyes why he is saying this all just to his PA? 

"Why you're saying this all to me?" i asked him blinking my eyes severely because of the rain drops falling on my eyes. My tears mixed with the rain drops, helping me to hide my tears from him. 

"Because i want to let you know that i care for you. I want to let you know that you have me now. I want to let you know that this Dev Malhotra will always be with you" he said pulling me more into him.

"Why would you care for me?" i asked him, gulping the lump that formed in my throat in the fear. Fear of his answer. He just looked at me, clenching his jaw. 

"I want my answer Mr. Malhotra" i demanded him. He parted his lips to take a deep breath. He is fully drenched in the rain. 

"As i said before, you're not physically and mentally prepared to hear my answer. Now go and take a hot shower and have a tight sleep.  Good Night" he said while looking at me intently. I blinked at him feeling confused. He kissed me on the tip of my nose, eyes and cheeks.

"Now go. Its already late and you're shivering" he said, leaving my waist. I nodded at him and took the bag with me. Then left the place.