Chapter 79

Aasha's Pov

"Hey Aasha, what are you doing? We all are missing you very badly especially me" i heard Riya's voice. I smiled at her whining voice. 

"Even i am also missing you all, Riya" i said with a pout. 

"Yeah yeah. She is missing you badly thats why she is eating my lunch box too" i heard Rocky's voice. I chuckled hearing his words. They both will never change always behaves like a Tom and Jerry. 

"Hey you stupid Rocky. Will you shut your mouth? You're the one who said you don't want to eat the lunch box. Thats why i am eating. I just don't want to waste the food, Okay?" Riya yelled at Rocky. I moved my phone away from my ear. 

"I think you guys are very busy in your bickering so i don't think you all are missing me" i said.

"Noooo Aasha" Riya said. 

"Ahhhh.. Leave this two idiots and tell me how you're spending your time with your soon to be in laws?" Shreya asked me. I blushed hearing her words. We all talked for few minutes. Then i asked Shreya about Dev. 

"Shreya, Is Dev very busy?" i asked her. 

"Yes. He is very busy. Mr. Mehra is in his cabin from morning. Actually he left Mr. Malhotra's cabin half an hour ago only" she said. 

"Shreya, can you do me a favor?" i asked her. 

"Sure. Tell me Aasha" she said. 

"He will definitely skip his lunch. So buy a lunch box and give it to him. I will give you the money" i said. 

"Aasha you don't need to give me the money, okay. But he was in a very serious mood today and also asked me to not to disturb him untill its important" she said hesitantly.

"You don't worry. I will take care of it" i said with a chuckle. This man really scares everyone with his cold attitude.

"Okay then" she said. 

"Awww.. You're very caring towards Mr. Malhotra" Riya said in her drramy voice. 

"What a caring Girlfriend Mr. Malhotra got! He is so lucky" Rocky said in a teasing tone. 

"Okay guys! Finish your lunch on time and get back to work" i said in order to stopping them from teasing me.

"Hey wait! Why do i feel like you're sounds more like Mr. Malhotra, haa?" Riya asked me. 

"Of course she will. Because she is influenced by Mr. Malhotra as she is staying in his house with him" Rocky said. 

"Rockyyyy" i yelled his name. 

"You're right. I think Mr. Malhotra is training Aasha to become Mrs. Malhotra, our new lady boss, right Aasha?" Riya asked me with her sweet innocent voice. But i can imagine that smirk on her face. 

"Shreya, i don't want to talk with this two stupids. Bye" i said and cut the call before they could say anything. Then i called Dev. He attended my call in just three rings. Shreya said he was busy then how he took my call in just three rings? 

"Aashu, I love you" he said the moment he attended my call. I was stunned and blushed thinking at his boldness. 

"I thought you would take some time to pick my call as you're busy with yoir works. But looks like you are not that much busy" i said with a chuckle. 

"I won't neglect my lovely girlfriend  No matter how busy i am. But why you didn't reply to my words? I said I love you earlier" he said huskily. 

"Dev, i will say when you come to our house" i said shyly. 

"No i want to hear it from you now?" he said.