Chapter 74

Aasha's Pov

"What do you want?" he asked me sternly. I went towards him slowly and stood opposite to his desk.

"I.. I am sorry for not tel.. telling you about the calls. I thought that the person will do something to Neha if i tell you about it" i said fidgeting with my fingers. I thought he will say something but he didn't. I slowly looked at him. His face expression has not changed yet. He stood up from his place and walked towards me. He is very intimidating and scary too.

"Don't ever hide anything from me, Aashu. What would have happened if i didn't hacked your phone, haa? What if he had called you to some isolated place, haa? What if something happened to you? Tell me" he asked me. I looked down.

"I am sorry" i said biting my lips.

"From now onwards don't hide anything from me even it is a small thing, okay?" he asked me cupping my face.

"Okay" i said. He hugged me tightly placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I sighed in his embrace.

"You have a meeting at 11.30 am" i said looking at him.

"Okay, prepare the meeting hall" he said tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I already prepared the meeting hall" i said with a smile.

"Mmmm okay" he said looking at his wrist watch.

"Its time. Lets go" he said. Then we both went to the meetinghall.
..............

Finally its time to go home. Today's work was very hectic. I closed the files and my laptop. I yawned and packed my stuffs to go home. Suddenly Dev came into my cabin.

"Lets go?" he asked me. I nodded at him with a smile. We both entered into his private elavator and he pressed the ground floor button. He held my hand in his hand kissed ly knuckle softly. I blushed feeling his warm lips. Then the elavated pinged and we came out of the elevator. I removed my hand from him. He sighed looking at me. We both went to his car. There i saw Daniel. I remembered how rude i talked to him at airport.

"Hi Daniel" i said with a smile.

"Hello mam" he also greeted me with a smile which is quite surprising. Because he never smiles at anyone.

"Actually i am really sorry for my behavior towards you at the airport. I was very scared..." i said looking down.

"No mam. You don't need to say sorry. I understand your situation and you saved our boss. Thank you for saving our boss, mam" he said with a slight bow. I smiled at him and looked at Dev. He too smiled at me.

"Daniel, to Malhotra mansion" Dev said while opening the door for me. I frowned at him and sat inside the car. He too sat inside. Soon Daniel started the car.

"Why Malhotra mansion, sir?" i asked him witha confused face.

"Dev" he said looking at me.

"Huh?" i asked him.

"You didn't call me by my name in this whole day" he said taking my hand in his.

"We were in the office thats why i didn't call you by your name" i said with a smile.

"From now onwards you will call me by my name even when we are in our office, got it?" he asked me. I sighed and nodded at him. He gave me his bright smile.

"Why Malhotra mansion?" i asked him again.

"Because you are going to stay there from today onwards" he said casually. I looked at him with my wide eyes. He must be joking.