Chapter 37

Aasha's Pov

"Aunty why you don't like him calling you wifyy? My mumma always kiss my father on his cheeks whenever he calls her wifyyy" she asked me in her cute voice. I bite my lower lips not knowing how to answer her innocent question. 

"I.. I" i stuttered looking here and there. 

"Hey Arushi! Don't disturb uncle and aunty. Say sorry to her" her mother said in her strict voice. 

"Sorry auntyyy" saying this she ran to her father. Mr. Malhotra aslo playing with her. Arushi's mother came towards me and sat beside me. 

"Hi. I am Akshara. Arushi's mom" she inroduced herself. 

"Hi. I am Aasha. Actually i am sorry. We are not couples. He is my boss and i am his PA" i said feeling ashamed. 

"Oh! But the way he looks at you says different story" sha said with a smile. 

"No.. No. Nothing like that" i said smiling awkwardly. 

"I don't think so. Because no boss will bring his PA to a park and eat ice cream from her hands" she said with a chuckle then left the park with her husband and daughter after saying bye to us. 

"Why you said like that, sir?" i asked him.

"What did i said?" he asked me with his innocent face. I sighed looking at him. 

"Hey Aasha! If you want another ice cream, i will buy you one. Don't be angry" he said, taking my hand in his. Then he brought me another ice cream. I finished my ice cream soon. 

"Aasha look here" Mr. Malhotra called me. I turned to look at him. He soon started to wipe my mouth with his hanky, making me go stiff. No one ever did that to me 'No One'. Not even my father. Not even my family.

My father used to wipe my brother's mouth lovingly when he finishes his breakfast. One time i intentionally smudged some food on my mouth and stood in front of my father in the hope that he will wipe my mouth like he did to my brother. But he just walked away from me like i do not exist.

But here…My eyes moistened.

Mr. Malhotra is wiping my mouth very kneenly. Like he is doing the most important work. After wiping my mouth, he cleaned my hand. After making sure that there is no more ice cream left on my face and hand, he kept his hanky in his pocket and grabbed my hand and took me to the swing. I was in a daze recalliing how caringly he wiped my mouth and my hands like i am a child. Suddenly his voice brought me out from my thoughts.

"Aasha, why are you crying? What happened?" he asked me with a concern evident on his face. I shook my head. 

"Something went in my eyes. Thats why" i said wiping my tears. 

"Let me see" saying this, he cupped my face and blew in my eyes. Then he looked at me. 

"How you're feeling now, Aasha?" he asked me, cupping my face. I nodded at him. He then smiled at me. 

"Okay now sit" he said. I looked at him shocked. 

"Where?" i asked him. 

"Here" he said casually, signaling the swing. I looked here and there. Its already 6 pm. Its closing time. Thats why everyone left the park. I can't believe how time flew this fast. Then i looked at him. He is holding the swing, waiting for me to sit. Seriously, i don't know what happened to him today. 

"Sir, its already late. Its also closing time of the park. We have to get out of here before that security gaurd scolds us" i said hurriedly. Because the security gaurd of this park is very strict oldman.