Chapter 17

Aasha's Pov

Now i am working in my office. Its 10.30 am. Riya and Rocky is also busy in their works. We all came at sharply 9.30 am. Mr. Patel assigned some works for us. So we are doing our work. Suddenly i heard someone calling my name.

"Who is Ms. Aasha sharma?" a girl's voice came behind me. Riya and Rocky also turned to look at the girl. She looks elder to me. She looks cute and innocent girl with a charming look.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"I am Shreya kumar. Mr. Malhotra's personal receptionist. Mr. Malhotra asked me to bring you to his cabin" she said with a bright smile.

"What? But why he asked you to bring me to his office?" i asked her with a fear evident on my face.

"I really don't know" she said looking at me worriedly.

"Ohh" saying this i looked at Riya and Rocky to save me from this situation. They both also looking at me worriedly.

"Shall we" Ms.Shreya kumar asked me.

"Yes" i said and followed her to the elavator. She pressed the 30th floor. My palms are sweaty because of my nervousness. What if he recognize me? Or Is he going to fire me for the cafeteria incident? I closed my eyes and prayed 'God please help me, please'.  This job is important to me". I clutched my necklace tightly with my sweaty palm. Suddenly the elavator door opened.

"Come lets go" Shreya said. I followed her. We walked a few steps. Then she stopped near a door. 'Dev Malhotra CEO' written in the bold letters on the golden plate on the door. I gulped in fear.

"You can go and no need to knock. He is already waiting for you" she said with a bright smile. I just nodded at her not able to return her smile and i opened the door which revealed a beautiful cabin with glass window which is revealing whole Mumbai city and Other buidings.

I can also see some indoor plants. This cabin is really bigger and beautiful than Mr. Mehra's cabin. I even forgot my nervousness by admiring the beauty of this cabin.

"Are you finished admiring my cabin?" suddenly a voice brought me out of my world. Then only i noticed Mr. Dev Malhotra who is leaning on his desk, crossing his arms against his chest.

Now only i realized how handsome he is. He looks like a model popped out from a magazine. He is wearing a black suit and a white shirt under his suit with a black tie. His black hair is neatly settled with hair gel. How i failed to notice this handsome CEO when i poured my coffee on him in cafeteria? I masked my expression by greeting him.

"Good morning, Sir" i said. Actually i wanted to wish him confidently like in my business tone. But for my disappointment it came out as a whishper. He didn't said anything. But only looking at me intently. Only silence prevailing the cabin. I can hear my own heart's drumming sound. I gulped.

Why he is not saying anything? Is he is angry on me? I was waiting for him to say anything to break the cold silence. To reduce my nervousness i started to fidgeting with the edge of my dupatta.

"Are you going to stand there?" he asked me with his cold tone. Then only i noticed that i am still standing near the door. I took a baby steps towards his desk where he is leaning with all his handsomeness. My heart is beating rapidly. Now i stand opposite to him in arms length. Now only i realized how tall he is. I am only equal to his shoulder.

"Sir, i am really sorry for that cafeteria incident" i said biting my lower lip to control my fear. 
He didn't utter anything but only looking at me with a frown. Suddenly he came close to me and pulled my lower lip from my biting.