Chapter 2

Aasha's Pov

 After finishing my shower, i stood in front of the mirror, wrapping a towel around my body. I lossed my weight just in one month. My eyes looks big from crying.There is also dark circles under my eyes. I looks like a total mess.

After dressing up, i went to the living room. Neha's apartment is quiet spacious. Of course it will. Because Neha's parents brought this apartment for her, when we were doing our MBA together. I actually stayed in her apartment for 3 or 4 months. When we became friends, she forced me to stay with her. But i refused it.

Because we were not that much close friends and i don't want to be a burden. I am okay with living in my college hostel. But later i had to stay with her for some reason. I entered into the kitchen. Neha was cutting the vegetables.

"What are you going to make Neha?" i asked her.

"I am going to make Veg fried rice" she said with a wide grin.

Of course she knows very well that i love her hand made veg fried rice. I am a fan of her cooking. Then i also helped her in cooking. I am not good at cooking. So i just helped her in stirring the pan and cutting vegetables.Then we both arranged the dinning table.

 "Wow! its OSM Neha" i said after tasting the food. She then smiled happily and we started to eat. I asked her about her job.

"My job? Oh god! Its hectic, Aasha. But i am somehow managing it" she said. I smiled at her.Then she talked about her colleagues and other stuffs. I kept smiling and listening her talks. Then we finished our dinner. We washed the dishes together and went to the living room. Neha switched on the TV.

"What would you like to watch?" she asked me.

"Some comedy channel?" i said. May be it can bring a smile on my face.

"Neha i need your help" i said not looking at her face.

"You know Aasha. I will always there for you to help" she said with a small smile.

Tears running down my cheeks.I blinked away my tears and tried to smile which i felt more difficult. Suddenly she hugged me. I felt so calm and happy. Atleast someone is here for me just to say some soothing words. After some time she pulled me away from the hug. 

"what help do you want Aasha?" she asked me with a smile. 

"Neha can…can i..i stay with you in your apartment? I..I promise i will pay the rent once i get a job. I have nowhere to go, Neha. Please help me…yaar" i said with tears. 
————————————— 
  Hi guys! I hope you all enjoying the story.