Chapter 65

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"Its Aasha who stopped us from boarding the flight for London. She had a dream about the flight crash. She ran to the airport and Searched Dev like a mad girl with our Daniel with hdr injured leg" Sameer said with a sigh. His face is pale as a white paper. Everyone gasped hearing his words. 

"Today Aasha was behaving weird after waking up from her nightmare. She screamed Dev bhai's name in her sleep. After that she ran from the house in a hurry. She didn't even had her breakfast" Neha said walking towards Aashu. Everyone looked at Aashu with their wide eyes. Its evident on their face that they are shocked by this information. Its my Chachi who came out of the shock and went towards Aashu. 

"Neha, you two know each other?" Chachi asked Neha. Neha nodded at her. 

"Yes aunty. She is my best friend and she is the one who…who saved me in the…. farm house" she said hesitantly. Everyone gasped hearing her. Then chachi went towards Aashu. 

"I don't know what to say, beta. You saved our Dev, Sameer and Ramesh's life. Thank you is a small word. You saved all our's peace, happiness, beta. Its really a miracle. If you didn't stopped our Dev, then…I can't even want to imagine what would have happened. This Malhotra family would have shattered completely. Dev is the strength of this family. He is the pillar of this family. Without him we are nothing" Chachi said taking Aashu's both hands in hers while sobbing. 

"Mam, please. Now Mr. Malhotra is safe not because of me. Because of god's blessings and your all's love" she said with a smile. Chachi smiled at her. 

"You're Dev's PA, right beta?" my chachu asked asked Aashu. 

"Yes, sir" she said. 

"We won't forget what you did today, beta. We all owe you, Aasha beta" he said with a smile. 

"No sir. Don't say like that" Aashu said with a smile. 

" He is right, Aasha beta. Tonight you should come to our house for dinner, okay?" Varun's mom said placing her hand on Aashu's head. Aashu looked quiet hesitant. 

"I will bring her with me tonight for dinner" i said. Aasha looked at me with her wide eyes. 

"Sure bring Aasha with you, Dev beta. Neha, Sameer you two also have to come for dinner tonight . And Sameer don't forget to bring Zarah with you" Varun's mom said. 

"Okay anuty" he said with a smile and turned to Aashu. 

"Thank you so much, Aasha" he said. 

"Its.. Its okay Mr. Mehra" Aasha said little flustered because she is feeling quite awkward surrounded by everyone.

"Aasha thank you for saving Dev bhai, Sameer bhai and Ramesh bhai" Anu said with a smile. 

"Please don't say like this Ananya" she said with a smile looking here and there. Then my dad went near her. Aashu looked at him with a smile.

"Thank you for saving my son's life, beta. Today you saved three person's life. We all owe you, beta" he said stroking her hair. 

"No sir. Please don't say like this. I didn't do anything. Its just Mr. Malhotra has god's blessings" she said with a small smile on her face. 

"One who loves someone dearly or close to someone, they will always have an instinct when their loved ones are in danger" he said looking at Aasha. Aasha got startled when my dad said those words. Even my expression was also same as hers. She looked down not saying anything. He looked at me with his sharp gaze. I scoffed mentally. Nothing can escape from his eyes. He then walked towards me.