Chapter 75

Aasha's Pov

"Bhabi, Dev bhai is calling you to terrace with your laptop to discuss about tomorrow meeting" Ananya said once she entered inside my room. I looked at her confused. We already discussed about it in the office. Then why? No he must have said like this to Ananya so that i could come to terrace. I smiled mentally thinking about his plan. 

"Bhabi, what are you thinking? He looks so angry. So go fast. Don't make him angry. You know we all afraid of his temper. He really has a bad temper" she said looking scared. 

"Is he looked angry?" i asked her panicked. She nodded her head on yes. Oh no! Is he angry on me because of that movie? I remembered his words in his penthouse when we watched Fantastic beast movie. I gulped thinking about it. I quickly grabbed my laptop and looked at Ananya. 

"Ananya, can you please show me the way for terrace?" i asked her. This house is so big that one could loss their way. And it will take me at least a week to remember every place in this house. Ananya nodded her head at me and took me to the terrace. I thanked her then she left the place after saying 'All the best to me'. Dev is not here yet.

 I gasped looking at this terrace

I gasped looking at this terrace. Its so beautiful. The whole terrace is filled with moonlight. There is also yellow lamps decorated here and there. I placed my laptop on the coffee table and sat on the couch feeling the cold night breeze against my skin. Then i stood up and went near the railing. Today the night sky is very clear. So the stars and Moon are clear for the view. Suddenly  someone hugged me from behind. I gasped but relaxed after inhaling the familiar cologne.

"Dev" i said. 

"Hmmm" he hummed in response.

"Ananya said that you called me to discuss about tomorrow meeting" i said. He didn't reply but moved my hair to other side and placed his chin on my shoulder. I squirmed feeling his beard tickling my skin. He tightened his hold on my waist.

"Dev, your beard is tickling me" i said with a giggle. He again hummed and placed wet kisses on my neck making me feel giddy. He kissed my earlobe. He made me turn towards him. He looked at me with full of love and adoration. I looked down not able to meet his intense gaze. 

"You look so mesmerizing under this moon light" he said huskily kissing my nose and yanked me towards him by my waist. 

"Dev" i gasped at him. 

"Shah rukh khan and Six pack body, ha?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Its just a movie, Dev" i said looking at him. 

"Yes yes its just a movie. I was thinking that what will be your reaction when you see my six pack body" he said pulling me more close towards him. I placed my hands on his chest. 

"You called me here.. to discuss about tomorrow meeting" i said struggling in his grip. 

"No. Actually i called you here so that i can get your attention and to spend some quality time with you without any disturbances" he said kissing my cheeks.