Chapter 93

Dev Malhotra's pov

"Who are you looking for?" Sameer asked me with his teasing smile. 

"Just shut up" I said turning my face away from him. 

"Why can't you just directly say that you're waiting for your bride? What's the big deal?" he asked me with a shrug. 

"I said shut up, Sameer" I said while concentrating on the holy fire in front of me. I looked up when I felt everything went silent. I breathe hitched whe. I saw her. Only her bangles clinking sound rang in the big hall.  There she is…..walking towards me with my ma and Chachi. She looks so ethereal in the red lehenga. Everyone in the hall is looking at her. Some with envious gaze, some with curious gaze and some others with mesmerized gaze. They all can only see her as their heart content but she is mine. She is going to be my wife today. I drank her beauty from top to bottom as much as I could. I can't even look away from her. Every dress which selected for her looked so perfect on her. But this wedding lehenga is more than perfect on her.

My Mind went blank when she smiled at me. My heart raced seeing her smile at me brightly like a freshly bloomed red rose. It's the same smile which she used to give me in the past. It's the same smile which I always wants to see in her face. It's the same smile which made me fall for her more and more deeply. It's the same smile which I missed when she left me alone. I stood up from my place and went near her. I stretched my hand for her to take. I thought she will hesitate. But to my surprise she placed her hand on mine immediately like she was waiting for me to take her hands. She hadn't even once shifted her gaze away from me like how I can't from her.

My heart melted when I saw her glassy eyes. We both walked towards the mandap hand in hand and sat beside each other. The priest handed her the garland and asked her to put it on me. I bend my head a little bit so that she could put the garland on me. She smiled once she put the garland on me. Her smile widened even more when I put the garland on her. Today she looks so beautiful that I want to kiss her in front of everyone. But I controlled myself from doing anything stupid. I can't forgive her that easily. She should realize her mistake.

(Aasha's wedding lehenga)