Chapter 76

Happy Diwali to all of you! Celebrate this festival with your loved ones safely.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"What the hell is this? When you got this message?" Prathap asked me shocked.

"Today morning" i said pressing my temples. 

My friend ACP Prathap Varma came to meet me in my office a month after Athul was arrested by the police. He said that there is someone behind Athul who supplied drugs to him but he is not opening his mouth. So in order to gather information from Athul we put our trusted man in his cell and soon Athul became close to him. He revealed some places where the drug dealings takes place and about Human tafficking gang. I hepled Prathap to catch their all drugs and saved a lot of teenage girls, children from the human trafficking gang. But still Athul didn't said anything about the person behind him. 

One day Prathap got an information that Atharv Kashyap is doing illegal business. He shared about it with me. I said that his name is clean and clear in the business world. But he suspected Atharv and secretly  tried to collect evidences against him. But there was a lot of Atharv's men in his department so all his efforts went in vain. When he said this even i also started to suspect Atharv. So i agreed to help him. 

We both planned to collect evidences against Atharv Kashyap. So we sent my trusted body gaurd, Nishanth for this mission. He is very clever, intelligent, strong man and also my friend. Nishanth also agreed for this mission. We sent him to join in Atharv's gang. He gained Atharv's trust just in two months.

Nishanth often sent us Atharv's drug dealing places and business partners which confirmed our suspicious against Atharv. Me and Prathap demolished his all drug dealing business and Human trafficking business. But still we didn't get a strong evidence against him all thanks to his spies in the Police department.

Then soon he escaped to Hong kong with Nishanth. And in prison Athul got to know that he was tricked by us and escaped from the prison cell killing two constables to take revenge on Aasha and Neha. But Aasha was not in the city so his full rage turned towards Neha. Then we shot him in order to save Neha's life. Its been one whole year since we got message from Nishath. Prathap actually got worried about Nishant's safety but i assured him that he will be safe. And we agreed to wait for his message patiently. When i find out that Atharv is here, i expected Nishant's message. But i never expected that Atharv Kashyab is Athul's brother and he is the one who is threatening my Aashu.

Prathap connected the pen drive to his computer. In the pen drive there was a video of Atharv killing someone with Gun. And also there was details about him doing weapon dealing business and his partners list, his hidden balck money in Hong kong, Human trafficking business in all over India.

"Oh my God! This is a strong evidence to arrest Atharv Kashyap" Sameer said. 

"No. We can't take decisions hastily. To arrest him i have to get permission from my higer officers. But thinking about Atharv's spies in my department i am quiet afraid that the news of arresting him would be leaked" Prathap said worriedly. 

"I have a plan" i said with a smirk. Prathap and Sameer also shared the same expression as mine. 

Aasha's Pov

"Oh God! Stop searching for your dear boyfriend" Riya said dramatically. I slapped her on her arms. 

"I couldn't find him from morning. Its already noon. Thats why i am worried" i said looking at my friends.

"He didn't informed you where he is going?" Rocky asked me with a playful smirk. 

"No" i said shaking my head.