Chapter 40 Let's Cooperate and Stir Up Trouble

"What do you mean by what to do? Qi Rongzhi that vixen had scalded Yu Ru, what else can we do? We'll go report it to the General later and make the Qi Magistrate give us an explanation. Last time Yu Ru and Qi Tianyu caused such a big scene, the General felt that it is us who have wronged Qi Magistrate. But this time around, this time they're in the wrong!"

While walking, Madam Di scowled between gritted teeth.

"Madam, are you saying that we should use this incident to make up for the previous one" Servant Chou took two quick steps and caught up with her and asked in a lowered voice.

Madam Di's heart faltered. She stood rooted to the ground and her eyes lit up. "Yes, that's exactly what we're going to do. If they still want to tarnish Qi Rongzhi's reputation, then they must acknowledge what Yu Ru did in the past. Otherwise, they can forget about it! Qi Rongzhi is so evil-hearted, she could even destroy one's face just because of her wishful thinking! If this gets out, who would dare to marry her!

"So Madam is saying that we should discuss with the Madam of Magistrate Qi first?" Servant Chou caught up with her trend of thoughts.

"Yes, we must have a good talk about it, but we shouldn't hurry, we can leave them hanging for a while, this time around, they're the ones who are panicking!" Madam Di started walking again and her face was plastered with a sinister smile.

Her daughter's reputation had been completely tarnished. Jing capital was far from where they were. Although news of the incident might not reach there, it would be good if Magistrate Qi could change their words.

She initially wanted Qin Wanru to be the scapegoat, but seeing how the situation was turning out, she could only think of other ways for her to inevitably held responsible for it. Since Qi Rongzhi wanted to budge in, then she better not think about running away

Although Madam Li was also a very direct person, both families wanted something. Isn't it better for them to have a good discussion and push everything to others and save their daughters from their miseries? By then, not only Qin Wanru, even Shui Ruolan might lose her reputation because of this incident.

Thinking about this, a satisfied smile formed on Madam Di's face.

At this moment, she have to quickly write to Jing capital to ask for help. It isn't a bad thing if she could make Yu Ru suffer a bit silently and push the responsibility of the incident of losing reputation to Qin Wanru and Shui Ruolan. Madam Di believed that her own family in the capital would have good ointment given by the palace. Qin Yuru's injury would get better!

Qin Wanru did not return to her own house. She sat on the swing that she always went to. She bit gently into her bottom red cherry lip and her body swayed along with the swing. She was absent-minded and frowned while being deep in thoughts.

Madam Di had always been cunning and full of tricks. If Qin Wanru was not careful, she may XXX. Some things cannot be calculated alone, she needed someone to cooperate with her. Hence, at this moment, she need to find someone to cooperate with her to solve her problem. And she had to find this person from Qi Magistrate.

As for Qi Rongzhi's side, she need to make them bring the issue out, in case Madam Xi use this incident to come to a consensus with Madam Li and eventually push all the blame to others.

These two women, one was cunning and evil, one was direct and had a black heart. If they were to come together and plan something, Qin Wanru would definitely be used as a shield for themselves. It looked like Qin Wanru had to make Yu Feng find Qi Baiyu to raise the matter in the magistrate.

She planned out the whole thing in her mind. She let go of the swing in her hand and stood up. Suddenly, a soft voice whispered by her ear, "Qin Wanru, Qin Wanru!"