Chapter 175 She Frightened Nanny Zheng

"Yes, grandma!" Qin Wanru said softly. She obediently walked up to Nanny Zheng. Facing Nanny Zheng, Qin Wanru swung her arms to one side to salute.

She showed no trace of unpleasant after hearing Qin Yuru's words just now.

Involuntarily, Nanny Huang's eyes landed on Qin Wanru. Eyeing her from head to toe, she looked a little bit surprised.

Seeing Qin Wanru's salute, the poker-faced Nanny Zheng finally expressed some emotions in her eyes. Qin Wanru's salute was extremely standard, which was better than the salute Qin Yuru made just now. Qin Wanru seemed to have learned the etiquette in the Imperial Palace because she bent her knees to the perfect point.

Bending too little, she would appear arrogant; bending too much, she would look too humble.

"Second Miss Qin?" Nanny Zheng finally broke her silence with a little hoarse voice.

"Nanny Zheng!" Qin Wanru smiled and called softly. There was softness in her watery eyes. Nanny Zheng could see that Qin Wanru really liked her, which made her feel a little less depressed. "This child not only looks gorgeous but also knows how to behave properly. She may be a person who understands the rules. Since I was released from the Imperial Palace, I have never expected that I would encounter such a lady who has never looked down on me when others are running hurriedly away from me. It is truly surprising."

"Second Miss Qin, I hope you can forgive me if I make any mistake later when I teach you!" Nanny Zheng was visibly moved a bit. Her expression softened, and the corners of her lips even curled up into a gentle smile.

Now she thought that it might be a good thing for her to go out of the Imperial Palace!

Seeing that both Qin Yuru and Qin Wanru were somewhat satisfied, Madam Dowager breathed a sigh of relief. Then, she let them go back to their courtyards with their etiquette instructors.

When they returned to the courtyard, Qin Wanru asked Nanny Yu to arrange accommodation for Nanny Zheng and invited Nanny Zheng into her room. After entering the room, they greeted each other once again. Then, Nanny Zheng's eyes fell on Qin Wanru, and she frowned a little. "May I ask how old are you, Miss?"

"I have already reached 11!" replied Qin Wanru. And she took the initiative to poured Nanny Zheng a cup of tea.

"But why do you look so young?" Nanny Zheng did not expect that Qin Wanru was already 11 years old, so she looked a little surprised. Most of the eleven-year-old girls had already grown taller, and their figures should basically look like those of the young ladies already. However, Qin Wanru still looked like a little girl.

"I will grow up in the future!" Qin Wanru said with confidence. When she grew up in her last life, she was not shorter than other women. It was just that she grew more slowly than others, so she appeared a little smaller than girls at her age when she was young.

"In the future? Second Miss, you are not a child anymore according to your age. After the New Year, your nominal age will be 12, which is precisely the best age that girls in the capital looking for partners in marriage. If you still look like this, that's not going to work!"

Nanny Zheng said bluntly.

Her words embarrassed Qin Wanru, who flushed, and her pink face became all red. "I suppose that she shouldn't have said these words right in front of me."

"Second Miss, you don't have to feel embarrassed. Marriage is what the girls have to do when they grow up. I have several prescriptions that you can use to nurse your body. It will not do you any harm. You only need to take medicated baths with the medicine in those prescriptions!" Since Nanny Zheng's heart had settled down here, she certainly would consider Qin Wanru with concentrated attention.

Medical Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें