Chapter 198 Making an Unreasonable Scene in the Garden

Qing Yue blinked and blinked again. She could not believe the person before her eyes was her young mistress. Where had her delicate and pretty young mistress gone?

She turned to look at Yujie as if she was waiting for an explanation.

Yujie smiled at her helplessly and interrupted her delusion, saying, "This is the young mistress!"

"Miss, why are you... you taking things too hard... if you are clueless about how to dress up, let, let your servant girls help you!" said Qing Yue with a sullen expression. Having the mystery solved by Yujie, Qing Yue's imagination had been shattered.

She thought that Qin Wanru was trying to dress herself up to look prettier, but ended up looking terrible because she had no dress sense.

"Doesn't this look good?" asked Qin Wanru as she used her hand to brush her thick fringe to the side to see Qing Yue more clearly. Not only did Qing Yue found Qin Wanru's thick fringe glaring, it also blocked her line of vision.

She was doing this to put Qin Yuru and Duke Yong's wife at ease! In addition, Miss Ning was probably not expecting her to look this plain and inconspicuous!

"How is this good? This..." Qing Yue was at a loss of how to explain and her mouth hung open but no words came out of it.

If it were not Qin Wanru standing before her eyes, knowing that this was indeed her young mistress, Qing Yue might have bluntly commented, saying, "You look like a ghost!"

"This is just right. Have you found Childe Di? Where is he?" Qin Wanru asked with a smile as she let down her thick fringe.

"He's in the garden. Coincidentally he had bumped into Miss Qi, so they started chatting with each other!" Qing Yue replied, helpless, and continued, "He had specifically said he was going to see First Miss earlier. Now that he's bumped into Miss Qi and there he is, striking up a conversation with her!"

"Will you get a maid to look for Di Yan and ask if Qin Yuru knows that if he had gone there?" Qin Wanru said, lifting her gaze.

Given Qin Yuru's character, if she found out that Di Yan was here and that he said he was going to look for her, but she had not seen him after such a long time, she would definitely go to look for him. What she would see would provoke her to anger!

"Yes Miss, I will instruct a maid to go right away!" Qing Yue immediately understood Qin Wanru's intention. She tried to wipe away the non-existent perspiration on her forehead, and then turned to walk out!

"Yujie, the other time Nanny Yu mentioned that there is a rather reputable physician in the capital city. Do you know where he is?" Qin Wanru asked abruptly when she saw through the window the maid leaving in a hurry.

"Miss, I know where he is. Nanny Yu and I had gone there before!" said Yujie confidently with a nod after a short pause.

The reason she was able to remember it so clearly was because Yujie had been to the physician with Nanny Yu!

"Let's go and have a look!" Qin Wanru said in an unhurried manner after she made a mental calculation and concluded that it was time Qin Yuru found Di Yan.

Di Yan was indeed here to deliver the screens and had seen Madam Di. He had wanted to see Qin Yuru but unexpected bumped into Qi Rongzhi on the way. He stopped in his tracks and started chatting with Qin Rongzhi.

They had not met each other for quite some time so when they finally got to speak to each other again, there was some element of mutual attraction in their conversation, although not expressed, there was a tacit understanding when they encountered each other in the garden.