Chapter 65 Separating Madam Di and Her Daughter

Qin Yuru was sent to Jingxin Monastery at that night. Old Grandma couldn't be responsible when something terrible happened like this. She was not her parents but Qin Yuru's grandma, so Qin Huaiyong and Madam Di were supposed to make decisions if anything happened.

Moreover, now she was both disappointed and heartbroken about Qin Yuru, so she decided not to deal with her issue anymore. Since Qin Yuru didn't get Shui Ruolan involved into the event, she sent Nanny Duan by her side to take Qin Yuru away overnight and visit Qin Huaiyong for telling him the situation. Whatever would happen next have nothing to do with her.

Now that Qin Yuru was sent away, Shui Ruolan and Qin Wanru comforted Old Grandma for a while and served her to sleep.

Because of the previous event, Old Grandma began to cough severely after she went to bed. Her uncontrollable coughing made Shui Ruolan sent someone to invite the master from Jingxin Monastery. Then he prescribed the Old Grandma new medicine and asked the girl servant to decoct the medicine in the corridor.

Shui Ruolan sent the master of Jingxin Monastery to the door and expressed her gratitude repeatedly. When she turned back, she found Qin Wanru step out of the room standing there and waving to her.

"Wanru, come here!" She went into the room beside her after she finished the sentence. It was a rarely visited room and nobody was in it.

Qin Wanru responded to her and then followed Shui Ruolan to that isolated room.

"Wanru, what happened?" Shui Ruolan frowned at her and asked after they both stood there. Since she was not stupid, the entire case when connecting each part was bizarre no matter how hard she thought of it.

The sachet disappeared and the one at that moment was not hers for sure. So where was hers? Except for someone bumping into her, the only person approached her was Qin Wanru at that time.

"Aunt Shui, this is your sachet, be careful in the future!" While Qin Wanru was smiling, she reached to take a sachet out of her inner pocket and passed it to Shui Ruolan silently.

Shui Ruolan got stunned. She reached to take the sachet in a hurry and hid it into her sleeves.

"Aunt Shui, it was Big Sister who was conspiring against you and now she suffered the consequence herself." Qin Wanru said briefly.

Her words made Shui Ruolan went into silence and her eyes felt sore. She was worried about Qin Wanru who was trying to protect her although she so small and her height could only reach to her shoulder.

She was never so determined that she wanted to protect this kid. She didn't say anything but combed Qin Wanru's hair by her ears, and suddenly millions of sensations and notions came into her mind. Her eyes became red because of tears but didn't know where to start it.

Qin Wanru went back to her room after Old Grandma took medicine and got so much better.

Shui Ruolan stayed and ordered Qin Wanru to go back to sleep.

Qin Wanru went back to her own room and sat in front of the dressing table after she finished cleaning up herself.

"Miss, why did you save Young Lady?" Qing Yue asked confusedly while she twisted her hair to dry it up.

"If anything terrible happened to her, then grandma should be responsible for that because she followed grandma to live in this mountain!" Qin Wanru picked up a piece of dry towel and passed it to Qing Yue, and then Qing Yue changed the wet one in her hands.

Nothing should ever happen to Qin Yuru. Otherwise, Madam Di would go crazy and could drive her to do anything out of anyone's expectations. Therefore, at least at this moment, Qin Yuru should be safe and sound.