Chapter 106 Talking Nonsense, Checking Through the Ledger!

"What's she going to do?" with a frown, Old Grandma asked unpleasantly.

"I... I don't know. Nothing can stop her! I heard that they'll fight together soon!" full of sweat, the little girl servant ran over there and said nervously.

"I'll go to have a look!" Old Grandma stood up with rage and Qin Wanru hurried to hold her up.

When they arrived at Shui Ruolan's yard, people of the two yards had already been jostling and fighting. Fortunately, although Shui Ruolan was standing under the corridor looking pale, she was fine and was protected by several girl servants and old women.

"How dare you! Everyone, stop fighting! Old Grandma is coming!" at the sight of this scene, Nanny Duan shouted.

The people of the two yards all quietly returned to their teams upon seeing Old Grandma coming here.

"Mother, mother, you must decide for your daughter-in-law. I won't mention that Shui Ruolan had had illicit sexual relations with the general before she married into our family, but she dares to rob me of my money. That's my dowry and it's hardly justifiable to put that sum of money anywhere else. She... she dares to rob me of the money. Mother, if you don't decide for me, I'll kill myself here today!"

Madam Di rushed out from one side with her hair disheveled. Before getting close to Old Grandma, she fell to her knees and began to cry while holding Old Grandma's lap.

She looked really mad as she shouted herself hoarse.

Shui Ruolan also came over, giving a deep salute to Old Grandma. Pale as her face was, she said nothing.

Both Old Grandma and Qin Wanru knew the reason for this matter. Nanny Zhou had been out of the house today. She had to help Qin Huaiyong to stop all the money from flowing outside at the moment when entering the door. Madam Di didn't dare to create a disturbance in front of Qin Huaiyong. So, she ran to make trouble with Shui Ruolan with an air of making it serious.

"Stand up to speak. You are also a Madam of the general. Why do you have no manners?" seeing Madam Di talking nonsense, Old Grandma said coldly as her face clouded over.

"Mother, today, I would rather die here if this matter isn't clear to everyone." Madam Di was distressed. All that money was hers, how could she bring benefit to that b*tch Shui Ruolan?

"What are you talking about? Stand up, go inside, and tell me what's going on." Old Grandma didn't expect Madam Di to make trouble here because she had said something remarkably unpleasant.

"Madam, stand up first. Let's go in. What's going on? If it's unfair to you, grandmother and father will decide for you!" Qin Wanru stretched out a hand sideways to take Madam Di, trying to help her up.

Unexpectedly, Madam Di didn't want to pay any attention to her, still clinging to Old Grandma's legs.

Qin Wanru caught a glimpse of Yujie, and Yujie immediately knew what she meant. Yujie stepped forward to pry Madam Di's hands while persuading her. "Madam, don't be angry. Old Grandma is old. How can she stand it? Just listen to Young Madam. Come inside and talk!"

Although what she said was gentle, her hands were not gentle at all. With a sudden force, Yujie immediately pried Madam Di's hands away and took advantage of the opportunity to hold her.

Madam Di, who knelt on the ground toughly, was immediately pulled up by her.

Madam Di still refused to stand up, only to find that half of her body had gotten numb because Yujie pressed somewhere she was unaware of on her waist. When she got rid of Yujie's hands again, she was already in the room.