Chapter 76 Poor Thing, An Attack Coming From Nowhere

Getting dwarfed by Qin Wanru's vigor and strength, Qi Tianyu just watched Qin Wanru walking into the yard and closing the gate.

"Prince, what should we do?" Qi Hai whispered in his low voice after he saw Qin Wanru Qin Wanru's leaving.

"We go back!" Qi Tianyu got calmed and again and ground his teeth. Pressing down his fear, he thought that was only a young little girl, so what she could do was only say some hateful and useless words.

He cursed himself about his panic just now, which made him unexpectedly sweat at the back on his vest.

"But Young Lady Qin's accident... "Qi Hai said carefully.

The purpose of their today's visiting was to invite Qin Wanru to help Qin Yuru for speaking some positive words, and Qi Tianyu was even thinking of fawning over Qin Wanru only for winning her help. Initially, he didn't think it would be hard because Qin Wanru could surely do it as long as he asked her.

But Qi Tianyu didn't expect Qin Wanru could be so strict and tough, and ripped their relationships on the very beginning of this conversation.

Therefore, they reached a "stop after we die" consequence before he had a chance to say anything to fawn over her. Qi Tianyu was also wondering why the issue was beyond his imagination so much.

Shouldn't Qin Wanru make the compromise after he coaxed her for a few words!

"Yuru has to deal with her own issue now, and she deserves it!" Turning around, Qi Tianyu sneered and walked out of Jingxin Monastery helplessly.

He didn't understand why Qin Wanru was treating him like this. Were there any tricks on it? As Yuru has said, was Qin Wanru trying to impose the playing hard-to-get game on him? She was only a little girl, how could she understand so much!

"But... Young Lady Qin was about to go to the capital city, if the Big Prince didn't help her, she and Big Prince were able to... "Qi Hai reminded him and said.

Actually, his reminding was unnecessary. Qi Tianyu understood so clearly, notably, Qin Wanru violently unveiled his mask which was only for hiding the ugliness just now.

"Tell her I couldn't help her now and ask her to try her best!" Qi Tianyu found it annoying now, and he even thought Qin Yuru's words were annoying too.

"But, Young Lady Qin... will blame Big Prince by then!" Qi Hai kept pace with Qi Tianyu in a hurry and stepped out of the gate of Jingxin Monastery.

"If she really wanted to blame, then blame me! And from now on... just let her go!" Qi Tianyu felt much more annoying. But he couldn't understand how could Qin Wanru, a little girl, dared to talk to him like this. In the past, she always followed and called him "Brother Tianyu"!

Was the cruel and bitter girl he just saw equaled to the delicate and harmless one he knew in the old days?

"But... Young Lady Qin... "Qi Hai still wanted to say something for Qin Yuru, but he was interrupted by Qi Tianyu impatiently, "are you the servant of me or Qin Yuru' servant, why you always speak for her!"

"I... I am really your servant!" Qi Hai got stunned and was endeavoring to present his loyalty in a hurry.

"Since you are my people, then shut up!" Qi Tianyu replied with no hesitation. Wearing a sullen face, he strode towards the outside. Now Qi Hai dared not to speak anymore and he was only trotting after him.

Leaving Jingxin Monastery, they saw a large flat ground on the right side, and there were some horses and carts of pilgrims waiting there. Qi Tianyu's horse was tied to one of the trees by the side as well.