Chapter 63 So Embarrassed to Fall into a Pile

"Our, our young master didn't..."The servant waved his hands in panic and hurried to explain.

"Do your First Young Master hold a grudge against our Elder Miss? Even so, he should not do such a thing. You're trying to destroy her." Due to fear and panic, Mei Xue could not control her voice at all and cried out loudly.

"Bitch, shut up. Do you want us to be caught?" A ruffian had turned back and fiercely slapped Mei Xue twice before the servant reacted. He pulled Qin Yuru who was on the ground to his arm while he held Qi Tianyu's servant with the other hand, saying to the other ruffian.

"Let's go! It's not safe here."

Mei Xue's scream travelled so far in the empty woods. There was nobody at this time, but they were panic.

"Help, help, save me quickly." Mei Xue went ahead regardless and began to yell.

The ruffian wanted to stop Mei Xue's mouth but he could not find anything. He directly reached to tear Qin Yuru's light and colorful sleeve. It looked easy to tear. He ripped a large piece of her cloth, and a part of her arm was exposed.

He stopped Mei Xue's mouth with the torn sleeve.

The two ruffians dragged these persons and wanted to leave.

"Release my elder sister!" A howl was spred from behind these persons. They were shocked and looked into the distance. Qin Wanru ran out from behind a tree, followed by Qing Yue.

"Here comes two more people. It's a good deal." The ruffians were panic at first. Then, they were amazed.

They were younger than those two. The person who ran in the front was just a child.

A ruffian put Qin Yuru into the servant's arms and ran to Qin Wanru, preparing to catch Qin Wanru and her servant girl.

The servant was caught off guard that the ruffian would push Qin Yuru toward her. He was knocked down and kept beneath Qin Yuru.

While Mei Xue seeing Qin Wanru, her eyes sparkled with hope. She severely kicked the ruffian, who caught her, and the ruffian stepped back. Unexpectedly, Qin Yuru suddenly fell down and he stamped her feet.

As his feet slipped, he just fell down on Qin Yuru's body. The servant who wanted to get up fell heavily with a shriek of anguish.

Many people ran out from behind the shadow of the trees. They became speechless when they saw that Qin Yuru was caught between two men and looked so embarrassed. Although the servant was only 13 or 14 years old, he was a man. Not to mention that the ruffian was a 20 or 30 years old man.

Qin Yuru was sandwiched in with most of her hand exposed. She was heavily hit by the ruffian. At this time, she had slowly woken up and opened her eyes blankly.

"Hurry up! Hurry to save my Elder Sister!" Qin Wanru shouted to the stunned crowd.

Qing Yue immediately rushed forward and bravely stood in front of Qin Wanru. She picked up a stone and threw to the coming ruffian' face.

The ruffian never thought that the servant girl was so fierce and rascally threw a stone to him. Taking no notice, he was heavily attacked. When he looked back, he saw many people. Then, he felt a disaster is imminent. He turned around to pull up the other ruffian and left as quickly as possible.

Someone chased after them.

They were local people, so they knew the roads well. In a moment, they ran away from those people.

"Eldest Sister, Eldest Sister, are you ok?" Qin Wanru ran to Qin Yuru and stretched out her hands to support Qin Yuru. As she should be, her face was full of panic.