Chapter 74 A Letter From the Queen

"Not Jingxin Monastery master but her sister in class." Qin Wanru missed slapping his hand and answered randomly.

She achieved her purpose, so now she stood up and planned to leave.

"You are leaving now?" Chu Liuchen asked with a smile. It seemed that he was in a mood which made him talkative and easy to communicate with, and of course, only seemingly.

"If possible, does childe want to ask me for anything else?" Qin Wanru asked carefully.

"I don't have anything else now, but I think you'll come to find me for other businesses." Chu Liuchen sighed, wearing an elegant and harmless smile. He would think like this if Qin Wanru didn't have any connections with him before.

"I... I'll find you for other things later?" Qin Wanru blinked her eyes and didn't know if he was joking or taking it seriously.

"I don't know. I'm tired, and I want to sleep because I stayed up late all night. My arms felt painful too!" Chu Liuchen closed his eyes, and suddenly he turned from an elegant lad into fatigue but a beautiful one.

Qin Wanru blushed, and she tossed a shy and angry look at him, turning around and leaving instantly. She was afraid to slap this sick and arrogant lad uncontrollably if staying any longer.

Certainly, that was just an idea!

Hearing her leaving, Chu Liuchen opened his eyes, and a smile was visible on his pale lips carrying some tiredness in a lad's age.

"Childe, Queen asked you to go back to the capital city please, a letter arrived!" A guard ran from the dark corner outside the room and presented him a letter respectfully.

"I don't want to read!" Chu Liuchen replied indifferently, but a smile remained on his face. However, the smile was frigid which made Xiao Xuanzi lowered his head hurriedly. His eyes, nose and mouth all indicated that he was already a motionless wooden man.

"But... but the Queen has something essential to tell you!" Feeling the coldness and bitterness in the air, the guard dared not to lift his head.

His long and slender fingers reached to the letter from the guard's hand, leaving the guard to sigh heavily and relieved. Finally, he would like to read the letter and he could finish his task.

But for the next second, this relief disappeared because what he heard was only the sound of tearing the letter and his gentle voice, "tell her to forget it! She is trying so hard now, what was she doing earlier! I never know she is such an amiable mother!"

He said in a mild voice, but the meaning in his words had a gloomy and bloodthirsty feeling, the guard couldn't support him and he kneeled, "childe... "

Chu Liuchen shook his hands and said impatiently, "go back to tell her, I'll not die in a short time. Tell her don't put on a face that she really cares about me. I'm not a three years old kid allowing her to fool me around!"

After he finished the sentence, he turned his head aside and picked up a handkerchief to cover his mouth as he began to cough violently.

Xiao Xuanzi went into a panic immediately, he came to his side, patting his back gently, "sir, are you alright? Don't worry, speak slowly!"

Chu Liuchen continued to cough, and it seemed that he couldn't stop now.

"Why you don't leave!" Chu Liuchen had to pat him on the back gently while yelling strictly to the guard who was still on his knees.

The guard dared not to say anything else and retreated in a rush.

Chu Liuchen coughed a longer time after the guard left. Xiao Xuanzi brought him warm water and he took a few sips to breathe smoothly again.