Chapter 133 "Who Is My Natural Mother?"

Seeing her master running outside, Qi Rongzhi's servant girl who was also caught before got rid of the two servants and followed her master quickly.

Then came another silence all of sudden.

Qin Wanru's eyes flashed with a gleam of mercilessness. Without Qi Rongzhi, Madam Di could not play her cards. Even so, Qin Wanru would not take lightly.

"Wanru, look what you've done! You beat off Qi Rongzhi. If your father asks about it, you will have to explain to him!" said Madam Di angrily. She immediately blamed Qin Wanru for what happened today.

"Madam, the cause is that sister had a fight with Lady Qi. As you said, I should have helped Lady Qi but not my sister," answered Qin Wanru innocently, with her beautiful eyes blinking.

"Then you should not slap her!" shouted Qin Yuru, helping her mother. She now realized the bad result. Being afraid, she tried to blame Qin Wanru for everything just like what her mother did.

Seeing Madam Di and her daughter claiming that it was Qin Wanru who beat off Qi Rongzhi, Shui Ruolan became angry. She coughed lightly and said scornfully, "You are wrong, Yuru. Wanru slapped her for you. How would you blame her for what she did and without gratitude! Did Wanru let you two fight?"

"Aunt Shui, what do you mean?" asked Qin Yuru. She snorted and stared at Shui Ruolan. She had always looked down upon Shui Ruolan and pretended to be polite with her in the past. Now as finding out that Shui Ruolan dare scold her, she could not bear it any more.

Qin Wanru smiled coldly and said, "What? 'Aunt Shui'?" She set her cold eyes on Qin Yuru and continued, "You mean my mother is still a concubine who has no place in this mansion? You still do not admit my mother's position, do you?"

"Qin Wanru! How dare you!" shouted Madam Di, banging on the table again. She said angrily, "You know nothing! Shui Ruolan, you have to teach her how to be polite! If she still behaves in this way, nobody would marry her because she not only hit others and she is very impolite! Everyone would think that people in the General's Mansion are all with no courtesy!"

"With no courtesy? Then just let them know. Everyone knows it is a right and legal marriage between father and mother. And father got married in order to find a good person to take good care of me. But why do you still call my mother 'Aunt Shui'? Do you still not admit my mother's position? Or do you think that father is not good enough for my mother?"

Qin Wanru had long wanted to give Qin Yuru a lecture because Qin Yuru always called her mother Aunt Shui, which would make other people gossip about Shui Ruolan and misunderstand that she was only a concubine even though Shui Ruolan had married Qin Huaiyong. Qin Wanru wanted to take this opportunity to knock Qin Yuru out.

The reason why Qin Huaiyong married Shui Ruolan was very complicated. If they continued to pursue, many things would be brought to light again, especially what happened in Jiangzhou—the almost successful marriage between Qin Yuru and Qi Tianyu. Qin Yuru did not have any good word to say during these events.

Qin Wanru's words were so swift and fierce that she seemed to be very powerful in the room though she looked small. Hearing her words, Madam Di felt super bad and quickly calmed down. She was so flustered and impatient that she lost her head before because her plan failed.

"Yuru, correct yourself!" said Madam Di slowly, trying to suppress her evil mind. She shot Qin Yuru a warning glance.

"Mother!" shouted Qin Yuru. She was not stupid and she quickly knew Madam Di's meaning. Madam Di gave her a step to avoid embarrassment and she stepped down. She raised her head, bowed deeply to Shui Ruolan, and said in tear, "Madam Shui, please accept my apology..."