Chapter 77 An Obscene and Provocative Man

The lock dropped!

Qing Yue almost goggled as she couldn't believe that the still tightly locked chain dropped on the ground. She mumbled, "It was... it was not locked, and it was only hanging on the door!"

Who could know that this lock was only put on the chain but never locked the door?

"Good, sharp observation!" A laugh came from the room inside the door.

"Mingqiu Nun!" Qin Wanru stepped back and said with profound respect.

The door was opened in Qing Yue's astonishment, and a nun showed herself up in front of them. She was in her thirties and looked much younger than Jingxin Monastery master. Wearing a plain cloth, she looked beautiful, gentle and amiable with her slender eyes looking at Qin Wanru.

"You really want to learn medicine?" Mingqiu Nun smiled at Qin Wanru gently.

"I really want to learn medicine!" Qin Wanru nodded her head, and she kneeled, "please, nun, let me be your student!"

Mingqiu Nun didn't reply her instantly, she looked at Qin Wanru's face for more observations, and that made her smile more obvious. She thought Qin Wanru could be a good student before, but she was refused by Old Madam Qin and Qin Wanru in the past. Later, she discarded this idea, and for this time, Qin Wanru wanted to learn again, but she was afraid that this was only her short interest, so she set several examinations for her on purpose.

Examinations for plots, observations, and patience!

And Qin Wanru passed all of them!

She was more satisfied with Qin Wanru, "since then, you can follow me and learn medicine!"

Hearing Mingqiu Nun's response, Qin Wanru went exhilaration, and she made several solemn Chinese salutes profoundly and respectfully to Mingqiu Nun.

Mingqiu Nun supported her to stand up with a smile and took her inside the room.

After they got back to the room, Qin Wanru bowed to Mingqiu Nun respectfully again and served her the tea which Qing Yue just gave to her. Then she stood up as asked.

"Did you read the medical book I just gave to you?" Asked Mingqiu Nun who received her tea and took a sip, putting it aside.

"Yes, I read it!" Qin Wanru answered.

"Since then, I'll give you a short test!"

"Master, please give me the test!"

"You don't need to call me master because you're not a nun but daughter of a prestigious family. My student was supposed to be a nun, so you still call me nun!" Mingqiu Nun said and smiled.

"Yes!" Qin Wanru nodded her head and reply.

Next, Mingqiu Nun asked her some questions about the contents and practical operations on the medical book. With the medical skills of her previous life, adding with the knowledge she carefully learned after the rebirth in her current life. No matter what the Mingqiu Nun asked, Qin Wanru could answer fluently without any stammer.

Her performance made Mingqiu Nun much more satisfied. Entering in the inner room with a not large iron box in her hands, she pushed it to Qin Wanru, "you go to my sister's place and take the medical book there. The book in her hand, which concentrates on operational practice, is the following one of the book in your hand. I'll deliver you specific solutions of syndromes and a set of golden needles used in acupuncture. Now you're living in Jingxin Monastery, so you come to learn here every morning, and then you go back. For the beginning and the middle of the month, you'll come here for learning practical operations!"