Chapter 186 Servants Who Allured Shao Yuanhao

"I want to play with Hao'er!" Qin Wanru's pretty eyes ranged over all people in front of her and she had made a decision. She smiled and said, "Since Hao'er looks for me specifically, I should play with him!"

"Second Sister, you are in Duke Xing's Mansion!" Qin Yuru scolded her with her face turning black.

"I could play with him in Rui'an Great Elder Princess' Mansion but why couldn't I do it now? Is it only because I am in Duke Xing's Mansion now?" Qin Wanru asked directly as she raised her head and looked into Qin Yuru's eyes with a half smile.

The servant girl of Duke Xing's Mansion was to persuade her but she was lost for words when hearing what Qin Wanru said. Although Duke Xing's Mansion was a prosperous aristocrat family, Rui'an Great Elder Princess' Mansion was much more respectful and honorable.

"Qin Wanru! What do you want? Here is Duke Xing's Mansion!" Qin Yuru walked towards Qin Wanru, lowered her voice and scolded her despite those people were still standing there. "Nobody could defend you if something bad really happens!"

"What would happen to me? Hit him again? You are older than us, sister, but how could you not know how to walk? Or do you worry about me that I don't know how to walk?"

Qin Wanru's smile was brighter while her eyes looked colder.

Qin Yuru's expression suddenly changed and her hand which tried to hold Qin Wanru's shook slightly. Although she calmed down quickly, Qin Wanru saw everything. "There must be something not clear in the accident that Shao Yuanhao hit Qin Yuru." Qin Wanru's eyes became sharp.

"What are you talking about? I just don't understand! Fine! Fine! If you insist on being with this little devil, then you go and I would not care about you!" Qin Yuru stepped back and shouted angrily. She turned around and talked to Qi Rongzhi, "Sister Rongzhi, let's leave here together since my second sister is unwilling to go with us!"

After talking to Qi Rongzhi, she turned around and left angrily.

Smiling, Qi Rongzhi looked at Qin Wanru and then Qin Yuru. She raised her eyebrow and then followed Qin Yuru and left.

The servant girl who was to lead the way suddenly didn't know whom she should follow when finding out these ladies separated into two parts. She looked at Qin Wanru and said with hesitation, "Second Lady Qin, I am only one person and I could not lead you while you are in the different direction."

"It is fine for me and just show my elder sister the way!" Qin Wanru smiled and answered. Then she looked at Shao Yuanhao and asked, "Hao'er, do you know the way in the mansion?"

Hearing Qin Wanru asking him, Shao Yuanhao immediately straightened and stuck out his little chest. He said as he looked like an adult, "Don't worry, sister. I know the way! I could take you out of here then!"

When hearing what Qin Wanru and Shao Yuanhao said, the servant girl looked at the two servants and then left reluctantly.

"Hao'er, you just said that you want to show me a place where we could write and where is it?" asked Qin Wanru smiling and she also changed the subject from crickets.

"Follow me! I would show you!" said Shao Yuanhao proudly.

"Master Hao, just let me take you to watch those crickets! The cricket is big and strong! It even split one cricket before!" A servant came to him and tried to stop him.

"Yes, yes! You like those crickets most, Master Hao, don't you?" The other servant quickly followed.

"I..." Shao Yuanhao was only a child. Therefore when hearing their suggestion, he hesitated again. He raised his head and showed his pretty face. Looking at Qin Wanru hesitantly, he asked, "Sister, do you like crickets?"

Medical Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें