Chapter 193 The Plan Is Discovered

"Who?"

"Sister Qing Xue, it's Sister Qing Xue. She happened to walk pass the window. I saw her!" The servant girl was so anxious that she sweated all over her head.

"Qing Xue?"

"Yes, it was Sister Qingxue. When Sister Xiu'er was talking to me, Sister Qing Xue happened to pass by. I saw her walking very slowly, and she looked in through the window. She would have seen me taking the hairpin from Sister Xiu'er's hand!" The servant girl seemed to be fighting for her life as she said in dismay.

"Is there anything else?" Qin Wanru lowered her head and meditated.

"Nothing else!" The girl servant thought for a second and shook her head.

"Then go and take it to Nanny Dong!" Qin Wanru suddenly smiled, her red lips slightly raised.

"Miss!" Yujie was also stunned for a moment, and let go of the servant girl.

Qin Wanru softly said as her eyes fell on the girl servant, "Deliver the hairpin to Nanny Dong yourself, but I don't want Xiu'er and Qing Xue to know that I know about it. If they do... this is what you three colluded with!"

"Yes, yes, I understand. Thank you, my Lady!" The servant girl thanked Qin Wanru for giving her such chance to prove herself.

"Go!" Seeing that the servant was actually smart, Qin Wanru smiled and handed over the hairpin in her hands, with a meaningful gaze.

It looked like someone would be busy again!

"Yes, I'm leaving now!" The servant wiped tears off her face, carefully took the hairpin, and nodded hard. "Second Miss is giving me a chance to prove my innocence. I will certainly not make it known to Xiu'er and Qing Xue. Otherwise, Second Miss will think that I stole things from the mansion with them."

"If this matter is exposed, I will not escape!"

Although the servant was one of the lower servants of the mansion, she was smart. Originally, she thought that it was good to be close to Qing Xue who she thought was very kind, and was a principal maid in the courtyard. Unexpectedly, she was almost caught as a thief before benefiting from the close relationship with Qing Xue. How could she not be afraid?

After tidying her face, the girl servant came out of the main room with red eyes and hurried out of the courtyard. However, as soon as she got out of the courtyard, she was stopped by Qing Xue who had been hiding behind a tree. Qing Xue took her behind the tree, took a look at the tears on her face, and asked, "Qu'er, what happened?"

"I accidentally bumped into Sister Yujie just now, and she scolded me!" Qu'er lowered her head and wiped the tears around her eyes. She dared not tell the truth.

Qing Xue looked at the gate of the courtyard and found that no one noticed them. Then she asked in confusion, "Then why did you go to Second Miss's main room?"

The servant said grievously, "Sister Yujie was holding something for Miss in her hand, which was damaged by me, so she took me along to explain it to Miss!"

"Is there nothing else?"

"Yes, there's nothing else!" Qu'er nodded.

"That's good. Sister Xiu'er mentioned you just now. What did you do for her? Have you finished yet?" Qing Xue breathed a sigh of relief, and showed a smile on her face, as if she knew nothing.

"Ah, I have to leave now, or I will delay what Sister Xiu'er asked me to do!" Qu'er exclaimed and hurried off.

At first, she thought that Qing Xue knew little about the hairpin, but now after hearing what Qing Xue said, Qu'er immediately realized that she knew it. "Sure enough, they want to frame me!"