Chapter 196 Miss, Is This a Brothel?

The man helped a woman down from the carriage. Then the woman stood beside the carriage and seemed to say something to the man. At first glance, one could know that the two were passionately in love. It seemed that they had a lot to say, so they stood there and talked for a while, after which the woman slightly turned her head, looking pretty delicate.

The man seemed to be leaving, but the woman gently pulled his sleeve and refused to let him go! Then they seemed to talk for a while. After that, when the woman wanted to talk again, the man got impatient and was about to leave.

But this time, he was grabbed by the woman again. The woman turned her head and whispered in the man's ear. Although they could not see the expression on her face in the distance, her manner and demeanor let people know that the woman was coquettish at this time. After that, the woman covered her face and went to the door.

The man behind looked very happy and laughed loudly.

Before entering, the woman looked back again and smiled. Then she entered the mansion. The man watched the woman entering the door with a good mood. Later, he got in the carriage, which then started out slowly and left. When it passed the carriage of Qin Wanru, a man could be seen sitting in the carriage through the window whose curtain was lifted.

He did not look very outstanding, but looked a bit refined, as if he was a gentleman.

But according to his behavior just now, one could find that there was nothing similar to the so-called gentleman in him. He actually flirted with an unmarried woman in front of the mansion, which even engaged couples would not do. However, the two seemed to be proficient at what they did just now.

It could be seen that they had done these things more than one or two days!

In fact, the two people were not an engaged couple. Qin Wanru looked at the window, where the face of the man flashed by. She was greatly shocked and her hands holding the handkerchief were cold!

It was Wang Shengxue, who was her first fiance in the last life, a man who looked quite decent. Although his face was not outstanding, his righteousness would make people think that this was a real gentleman, which was the reason why she agreed with Madam Di's arrangement in the last life.

He looked like a gentleman, but he never did what a gentleman should do. The woman just now was really Ning Xueqing. In the last life, Qin Wanru always thought that Ning Xueqing was also a resolute woman. Although she was scheming, what she had done was for her lover.

Now she found out that Ning Xueqing was not resolute, but so obsequious. As a young lady of an aristocratic family, she should not have flirted with a man at the door, even though her family had declined. All kinds of her behaviors would make people think that she did it intentionally, and had no shame.

Such a woman who had no sense of shame and could do everything for her own interest was Ning Xueqing.

If her guess was right, the woman she saw in the teahouse was Ning Caixian, Di Yan's cousin. Originally, she did not know anything about it. It turned out that this was another trap that Madam Di and her daughter had set for her in the last life.

Besides, there was another pair of bad sisters in this game.

Qin Wanru bit her lips tightly, and swallowed the blood surging up from her throat with ferocity in her eyes.

Although Qin Wanru's reputation was not good when she first came to the capital, Jiangzhou was far away from the capital. Madam Di and her daughter had the upper hand in Qin's Mansion, so even though most people felt that she was inferior, some people still felt that she was framed by Madam Di. There was much competition among the women in aristocratic families, so some people could clearly see what had happened.