Chapter 156 "With all My Heart! Let's Flee Away!"

Qi Tianyu didn't know that he had been watched by people of Qin's Mansion. Staring at the beautiful clothes in front of him, he was hesitant!

"Should I break off with the Qin's Mansion?"

After thinking for a while, he let his servant take the clothes and headed to Qin's Mansion with him.

When he arrived at Qin's Mansion, he visited Qin Huaiyong first out of courtesy. After a short talk, Qin Huaiyong let an old maid take him to meet Qi Rongzhi.

Qi Rongzhi lived in a guestroom. As she was female, she lived in the one closed to the Chuihua Gate. Many people had seen Qi Tianyu following the old maid and some even reported to Qin Yuru.

Qi Rongzhi was in a bad mood. When Qi Tianyu came in, he saw her servant girl, Chun Yi who knelt on the ground crying. Qi Rongzhi seemed to get mad again as she looked unhappy.

"Bring some tea for my elder brother! Now!" Qi Rongzhi kicked Chun Yi and shouted, "Stupid girl!"

Chun Yi quickly stood up with her red eyes and backed away in a hurry.

Chun Xi then brought a cup of tea to him.

Qi Tianyu sat beside and let his servant put the clothes on the table.

Looking at these gorgeous clothes, Qi Rongzhi was very pleased. She reached out and touched the clothes. Then she stared at the lacework and the embroidery. She was so satisfied that she smiled brightly.

"Thank you elder brother!" Seeing Qi Tianyu taking out a jewelry box from his pocket, Qi Rongzhi smiled so brightly and reached out. When she took the box, she found that the jewelry was of latest style, which were like those Qin Yuru wore on head these days, even better than those. Her eyes lighted up.

"Rongzhi, you are now living in Qin's Mansion. You couldn't act like being in our home. Even though the lady of Qin's Mansion is not good, you have to bear it. It is father and mother's wish. Understand?"

Qi Tianyu found that Qi Rongzhi was in a good mood now and people in this room were all their trusted followers. Thus, he said to her directly without any worry.

"I know. I know I have to choose a, eh, a good..." Qi Rongzhi said with her face turning red. She hummed and hawed. Her mother had kept telling her this before she came to the capital city.

She needed to make a good engagement with Qin's Mansion's help after she arrived in the capital city.

"Therefore, you have to pay attention to your words and behaviors. You couldn't have a quarrel with Qin's sisters. You are now living here so all your behaviors couldn't make them unpleasant. Otherwise, I couldn't help you as I am not here!" Qi Tianyu told her sister again.

"Elder brother, does Qin Yuru tell you something?" When Qi Rongzhi heard Qi Tianyu's words, her smile disappeared.

"No, she doesn't. It is you who have to figure out your situation clearly. You must remember that you couldn't fight with Qin's sisters again before you have a good engagement. You don't have to worry about Wanru as she is a child but, you must be careful of Yuru!"

Qi Tianyu warned Qi Rongzhi.

"Okay, brother. I know. Don't worry. I wouldn't cause any trouble! And I wouldn't have a fight with Qin Yuru!" said Qi Rongzhi. She knew this clearly so she would prefer to be in a sulk these days rather than have a fight with Qin Yuru.

She could bear it! She could bear anything for her marriage!

She didn't understand until her nanny who followed her to the capital city told everything to her very clearly.