Chapter 100 An Older and Younger Teen

Shui Ruolan's eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face. "Mother, since this is our only chance, let's take it from Nanny Zhou."

"It'll be the price of a store at most! It's still not enough!" Old Grandma had yet to figure it out.

"Mother, keep an eye on Nanny Zhou and see who she's dealing with. Find a way to make them pay on the same day," Shui Ruolan said.

Her words finally convinced Old Grandma, who nodded after pondering over it. She thought that this idea was feasible.

Since they must snatch the money out of Nanny Zhou's hands without Madam Di's knowledge, they must snatch everything at one go. They must find a way to arrange to get the money on the same day Madam Di would be selling hers.

If they took the money this time, there would be no more money left to be taken!

Considering the influence of the Ningyuan Army General's Mansion, it wouldn't be a problem for them to arrange for the culprit who ordered the Jiangzhou Prefecture to sell Madam Di's store to take out the money on the same day.

Since it was the Ningyuan Army General's Manor that wanted to sell the store, the others wouldn't haggle excessively. It would be easy to find buyers and name a price. The possibility of a successful business transaction was also high!

"Grandmother, did you keep some of the previous receipts? It'd be great if you did; at least there'll be some evidence if Madam asks about it!" Qin Wanru asked in a childish voice, with her head tilted.

Old Grandma looked like she was smiling. She shot Qin Wanru a pensive glance and agreed, saying, "Ruolan, go and find the evidence with Nanny Duan later!"

Shui Ruolan and Nanny Duan acknowledged the order!

Qin Wanru stayed with them for a while longer before walking out of Old Grandma's courtyard. Instead of returning to her courtyard, she went to the swing near the wall and sat down.

Out of habit, Qing Yue walked over to give her a push.

However, Yujie gave her a gentle nudge, indicating for Qing Yue to step aside. She had always been strong, so the task was more suitable for her.

Qing Yue nodded and stepped aside.

Yujie walked up and pushed the frame of the swing. Qin Wanru's figure started to sway, rising and falling with the movement. Yujie was indeed much stronger than Qing Yue, allowing her to push Qin Wanru far higher than before, even higher than the time Qin Wanru leaped over the wall.

The wind carried the young lady high. Under her beautiful jet-black hair was a pair of glistening eyes that were as dark as they were unfathomable. Her mischievous charm carried a hint of yet-to-be-fully-revealed loveliness. Her enchantingly red lips were curled in the corners, making this young girl look even purer and prettier.

Inside a pavilion adjacent to the General's Mansion were two youngsters. One was elder than the other. Both had unconventional looks. Their clothing, even more so, was a sign that they weren't ordinary people. They might be rich or noble.

"Oh my, there's such an adorable little thing in the Ningyuan Army General's Mansion!" The younger one of the two looked curiously at Qin Wanru, who would swing upward every so often, and clicked his tongue in admiration. He then turned to the grim-faced youngster and said, "Is she the Second Miss of the Ningyuan Army General's Mansion?"

The grim-faced youngster put down the document in his hand and turned his head for a look. He looked away and said with disinterest, "The General only has two daughters. Since this one is so young, you're probably right."