Chapter 78 Layout, One Accident after Another

"I'm not hurt!" Qin Wanru shook her head and comforted her, "grandma asked me to see how is the arrangement here, and what do you need? If there were any shortages, I'd buy them and arrange them for you. Grandma said that she wanted you to marry into General's Mansion with other people's respect, and she didn't want you to feel wronged."

Qin Wanru took out several cheques from her sleeves and handed them over to Shui Ruolan's hands, "Aunt Shui, grandma was afraid that you didn't have enough money, so she asked me to send you more."

Looking at the cheques in her hand and realizing they were Old Grandma's private money, Shui Ruolan felt her nose went sour and wanted to cry. Old Grandma was treating her as a daughter and was doing everything for her with all efforts for years.

"Aunt Shui, if there is anything wrong, just ask Nanny Duan to come back and tell them, here is not the mansion!" Qin Wanru blinked her beautiful eyes and reminded Shui Ruolan.

Shui Ruolan got calmed, and sharpness flashed in her eyes because she was not stupid. Of course she understood Qin Wanru's meaning, so she nodded her head immediately, "Wanru, don't be worry, if there were anything wrong, I wouldn't force myself to make it."

Qin Wanru became less concerned on hearing this. She was so worried that Shui Ruolan underestimated any accidents and became impulsive. When that really happened, everything would be too late!

Now that everything was negotiated and tackled with, Qin Wanru talked with Shui Ruolan for a few sentences and tossed a glimpse at Nanny Duan, and then she retreated.

Nanny Duan also followed behind her.

"Nanny Duan, can you do me a favor to find out who was slapped by Qing Yue by the door just now? And send someone to watch him." Standing in the corridor, Qin Wanru whispered to her. That filthy look man was very suspicious, and if she didn't pay much attention to him, he could have escaped!

Nanny Duan understood the gravity of this issue, so she nodded her head as the response and asked someone to follow that man. Before long, they heard about the man in detail.

"He is a lock jerk who idles around, getting married once and having an old mother in his home. However, his wife found he didn't have a decent job and was living off others, so she ran away with others. All in all, he was not a good person, and he also made friends with riff-raffs.

Nanny Duan reported all she heard to Qin Wanru.

"Where was this bully idling usually?" Qin Wanru stood on the path, picking up a red maple leaf from the ground and checking one of its holes, and asked indifferently.

"I heard he was idling in some villages here, and he did a great job in idling around because many people knew him, so he was kind of somebody here." Nanny Duan was a meticulous person, and she had prepared to answer Qin Wanru questions before Qin Wanru asked her to collect these messages.

"He is not finding troubles in Jiangzhou?" Qin Wanru said.

"No, he isn't in Jiangzhou. There are many jerks in Jiangzhou town, and he is not qualified to get ranked in this list. So he should better idle in his own territory. In the past days, he was leading a life that would not make him starve to death, but without any reason, he became a little bit rich recently." Nanny Duan frowned and as she was talking about this man, she found something weird.

"What did that happen?" Qin Wanru raised her eyebrows, and a slight smile showed on her pinky little face because she understood now.

"Last night, he not only brought much food for his mother, but also he invited some of his brothers who used to follow him and had a feast."