Chapter 190 The First Miss Is Missing!

Among of the rooms close to her, the end room was suddenly opened. A beautiful man in a snow-white underpants appeared at the door. He was stunned when she saw Qin Yuru, who was sitting on a stone bench and lifting her skirt. Then he actually let out a shrill scream of terror and hid in the room.

Qin Yuru was also stunned. She looked at the scene in dismay and did not know how to react for a moment. She had wanted to scream, but the man screamed first, so that she did not know what she should do.

The opposite room was quiet again, as if nobody had ever been there before.

Qin Yuru suddenly realized that there was a man here! Then she stood up, turned around, and was about to run away. Suddenly, she could see nothing and fell on the stone table. After that, a guard appeared behind her.

After stunning her, the guard went to the room whose door was opened before, softly knocked on the door, and whispered, "Master!"

"What's the matter?" A cold voice rang out.

"Duke called me in for something just now." The guard's forehead began to sweat. He did not expect that a woman would come into the courtyard just after he left for a while, and would sit there with a mess dress and drink his master's tea.

Qin Yuru's skirt was lifted just now, but the guard did not see it clearly, so he thought that she dressed improperly and specially came here to seduce his master.

The man inside coldly asked, "Do you know who she is?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen her before!" The guard shook his head.

"Throw her at the back door!" The voice behind the door paused for a second and rang out again.

Because they did not know the identity of Qin Yuru, the master inside the room dared not act rashly. Some of the Madams and Misses who came to the banquet today were not simple. If something serious happened, it would not be good for both Duke Xing's Mansion and him.

If she really was a noble and extraordinary Miss, he could do nothing to her. Anyway, the woman did not see him just now.

Nevertheless, he did not intend to let her go as she had destroyed his plan!

"Yes, I'll do it later!" The guard knew what to do next and nodded now.

The door was opened again, and the beautiful man came out with a pale face. Behind him was a man in a cape and cloak, whose face could not be seen clearly.

The man in the cloak walked to Qin Yuru and looked at her face, but did not recognize who she was. He snorted coldly and kicked over the stone bench over. The guard bowed his head more in fright. He knew that his master was angry now.

The mysterious man remembered her face in his mind. This time he could do nothing to her, which did not mean that he also could do nothing next time. After looking at her face, the man turned back and walked towards the back of the courtyard, where there was a small door, which led to the back door of Duke Xing's Mansion.

When he left the Duke Xing's Mansion quietly with the beautiful man, the guard came to pick up Qin Yuru, who had fainted, and took her to the back door of the Duke Xing's Mansion. After half-opening the door, he threw Qin Yuru into the door, then turned quickly and left.

When Qin Wanru followed the old maid back, she saw in distance that Mei Xue and Yujie were going back and walked to them with the old maid.

Yujie twinkled and cleverly asked, "Miss, how did you get out?"