Chapter 137 The Second Steward Got Angry

When Qin Wanru arrived at Shui Ruolan's Liufeng Pavilion, Qin Huaiyong was still there. When seeing Qin Wanru come and congratulate her mother, he, with a big smile waved his hand and let Qin Wanru come in.

When Qin Wanru walked in, she congratulated Qin Huaiyong and Shui Ruolan first and then sat in a chair beside.

"Wanru, you buy some new clothes tomorrow yourself. Your mother needs to have a rest!" said Qin Huaiyong. He looked very radiant and happy.

"Cousin, it is okay. I can go with Wanru to buy some clothes and jewelry. She is only a child and she doesn't know about that!" answered Shui Ruolan softly with a gentle smile.

"You always worry about her! She has grown up!" said Qin Huaiyong. His always determined face softened. When he saw Shui Ruolan's abdomen, tenderness filled his eyes.

His tender look was totally different from his usual look. He seemed to be so excited!

"Cousin, I am really okay," said Shui Ruolan with a smile, using her handkerchief to cover her mouth.

"Madam Shui, Madam Di let Nanny Zhou give her present to you!" said Qionghua happily. Shui Ruolan's pregnancy made the whole Liufeng Pavilion immersed in a good atmosphere.

Shui Ruolan turned and looked at Qin Huaiyong, hesitated and said nothing.

"Let her in!" said Qin Huaiyong, smiling. Turning and looking at Shui Ruolan, he reached his hands to touch her hand on the table, lowered his voice and said, "If she wants to be friendly with you, then you don't need to care about the things happened in the past. If without her, you and I... "

Shui Ruolan blushed and lowered her head, looking tender and docile.

Thinking that his wives were in a good relationship, Qin Huaiyong seemed to be much happier. He just worried that Madam Di would make some troubles before but now he thought that Madam Di was a lady from a noble family, and it seemed that she had learned Woman Precepts and Daughter's warns well.

Sitting beside Shui Ruolan, Qin Wanru shot a glance at her. She looked at her blushed face and also discovered her anger in her eyes which she tried to cover up by lowering her head.

She knew that Shui Ruolan was angry!

At that time, she just wanted to stay in the backyard, served the Old Grandma and lived a tranquil life, without any other ideas. However, Qin Huaiyong's words seemingly implied that she had been trying to seduce him at that time and it was because of Madam Di that she could marry him.

For Shui Ruolan, his words was a humiliation!

Qin Wanru frowned lightly and glanced at Qin Huaiyong. "It is quite inappropriate for father to say so! But from his words, it seems that Madam Di has a very important place in his heart!"

A servant girl led Nanny Zhou to come in. When seeing Qin Huaiyong, she gradually thought that it was a good move for Madam Di because the general might favor her again.

She stepped forward deferentially, bowed to Qin Huaiyong and Shui Ruolan respectively, handed over the jewelry box to them and said, "Madam Shui, when our Madam Di heard about your good news, she immediately became excited and wanted to see you. However, she didn't expect that she would knock the antique shelf at corner and break the porcelains into pieces when she walked so fast. She also got hurt and it was not convenient for her to see you!"

Shui Ruolan didn't believe her words but she had to pretend to be concerned about her. She raised her head and asked, "Does my sister get hurt?"

She would rather believe that Madam Di broke things into pieces madly when she knew Shui Ruolan was pregnant.