Chapter 188 The Outcast, Qi Rongzhi.

"Second Lady Qin, Hao'er is still young. If he offends you, please forgive him. He still doesn't know how to behave properly. It is very inappropriate for him to take you here!" Madam of Duke Xing said calmly as she walked.

What she meant was that it was impolite for Qin Wanru to follow Shao Yuanhao here as Qin Wanru was older than Shao Yuanhao.

Was this why Madam of Duke Xing came here in a hurry?

She turned slightly and looked at the house behind her. It was a great court but its master had gone. Though the master has passed away, the style of the court remained the same, which showed that the mansion thought a great deal of its master.

"Yes, you are right. I didn't know people were forbidden from coming here," answered Qin Wanru lightly as a hint of doubt flashed in her eyes.

"It is a forbidden area in the mansion. People in this mansion can't even come in and out casually. Hao'er is still a brat and he sometimes sneaks in there." Madam of Duke Xing looked calmer and kinder. She looked at Qin Wanru and said, "You two might hit it off. I guess it might be that you saved him that day."

"You're exaggerating!" answered Qin Wanru calmly.

"Hao'er grew up in this mansion. He is the only child of the late heir here and everyone cares about him. Old Grandma spoils him as she loves him and is always afraid that he would be unhappy. Everyone humors him. However, nobody thought he'd be at risk when he went to the banquet because he is always safe in this mansion!" said Madam of Duke Xing sincerely.

Qin Wanru didn't answer her because she knew Madam of Duke Xing was just needing a listener now.

"Now Rui'an Great Elder Princess is going to take Hao'er away but I am afraid he won't be used to that place..." Madam of Duke Xing said and sighed. She turned her head sideways slightly and looked at Qin Wanru who was just a step behind. She asked, "I hear that Madam Shui is not your birth mother and you don't know who your birth mother is. Is that true?"

The topic changed so fast. Luckily, Qin Wanru was prepared. She lowered her head and hid her cold eyes. She answered, "I don't know who she is and my father doesn't tell me."

"Is she dead?" Madam of Duke Xing asked with pity in her eyes. "Poor child!"

Although her questions came abruptly, her subsequent words made people feel her kindness and mercy.

"I don't know!" Qin Wanru frowned and her eyes seemed to be filled with sorrow.

"So have you never seen your mother?" asked Madam of Duke Xing, her kindly eyes filled with concern.

Qin Wanru shook her head lightly and said in a low voice, "My father, mother and grandma love me very much!"

"What a poor but clever child!" Madam of Duke Xing sighed. She set her eyes on the embroidery pattern on her clothes. "The embroidery is quite beautiful. I notice you three from Qin's Mansion all have this embroidery pattern. May I ask who designed this bluegrass embroidery pattern?"

"I don't know. The embroidery room made them!" Qin Wanru shook her head again.

"All three were made in the embroidery room?" Madam of Duke Xing frowned and asked casually. She seemed to be really curious about this pattern.

"Yes. We just arrived at the capital city and Old Grandma asked them to make clothes for us. Lady Qi is now living in our mansion so she comes here too. However, about this bluegrass pattern..." When Qin Wanru said this, she hesitated. She looked like she thought of something but she decided against it.