Chapter 41 Qin Wanru, You Are Dead!

The body falling involuntarily to the side, Qin Wanru then closed her eyes and was ready to withstand the pain. It was out of expectation that there was no sharp pain, but just a tremble. She felt something under her body was a bit soft, not like hard ground.

She reached out unbelievably and touched it, and found it to be warm.

"Qin Wanru··· you are dead!" The voice came from under Qin Wanru, thus she suddenly opened her eyes, which looked straightly to another ones with rage. She was familiar with them.

Qi Wanru glanced and saw the faint blood on the corner of the thin lips, it was Chu Liuchen, why was he here?

She couldn't think of too much and got up suddenly after pushed him on his body subconsciously.

"Qin Wanru, do you want to··· die!" Chu Liuchen snorted, since he was pressed to the ground again when he was about to get up.

Qin Wanru was scared by his voice which was full of anger, thus she loosened her hand and fell on him again. They looked at each other's eyes, when Qin Wanru saw his beautiful eyes and every single long and curling eyelash was also clear to be seen.

"Childe!" Someone screamed, which scared Qin Wanru to tremble, and then someone dragging her hand pulled her back. Xiao Xuanzi came up quickly and pulled Qin Wanru away from Chu Liuchen, and carefully helped him to sit up. His face went even paler because of shock than Chu Liuchen.

"Childe, childe, you have to be good, you··· have to be good!" Xiao Xuanzi sweated on his forehead because of panic. He was screaming while gently patted on Chu Liuchen's back.

Qin Wanru didn't know how he felt by looking at Chu Liuchen's appearance. He sat on the ground and bowed his head. She couldn't see his face from her point of view, but Qin Wanru was also panicked when she saw him didn't move, thus she directly knelt beside him and reached out to help Xiao Xuanzi pat him on the back.

"Ch···childe, are you okay?"

Qin Wanru looked at his hand on his knees and found that he was holding his fist with force. Fearing that he might hurt his hand, Qin Wan suddenly reached out to his fist, which was not very tight, and she actually loosened it. Her hand squeezed in and held his hand tightly.

Although his hand was big, it was cold. She tried to hold his hand by hers and warm his palm.

"Childe, it's fine, it's fine, it's nothing!" Qin Wanru had no idea if she was comforting Chu Liuchen or herself.

She tried so hard to warm Chu Liuchen's hand, thus she lowered her hand and reached out with the other hand to warm his hand.

Chu Liuchen had already recovered from the sick. Then he slightly lifted his head, with his long eyelashed fanned, looking at Qin Wanru's pale face.

Her face was a bit round, which did not match with her slim body and looked mellower than her body, like a child. Her skin was white and tender like snow, which made her lips redder that looked like blood. Her big eyes were so dark that made people shiver.

Her eyebrows were also exquisite and beautiful.

This view of her looked very beautiful, which also revealed slight charm. Although she looked like a child anyway in his eyes, she was quite lovable when the slight charm was mixed with her childishness, and made her a porcelain doll.

He then looked at her tinny pale hand, which was holding his hand. The slender hand was so fragile that it could almost be broken. The temperature of her hand was actually not high, and it was not warm at all, but she was desperate to warm his hand, in a slight way.