Chapter 155 Let Her Find an Excuse to Confiscate the Property of .....

"The first account?" Old Grandma asked as she couldn't remember what Qin Wanru was asking.

"Mother, what Wanru asked might be the list of dowry when sister married into Qin's Mansion." Shui Ruolan explained. She had a very quick mind and understood Qin Wanru's words immediately.

"There should be one!" said Old Grandma. She then turned and looked at Nanny Duan as she always let Nanny Duan keep those important things!

When a woman married into her husband's family, there would be a list of dowry sent to the family. Then people of the family would check the list and recorded them when they received the dowry!

"Old Grandma, the list is still there. I have always kept them carefully for you!" said Nanny Duan after she thought carefully for a while. The list was very important which she dare not lose. Thus, she paid particular attention to the list before coming here and then brought it to the capital city.

Madam Di had been talking about the capital of those shops in Jiangzhou, claiming that those capital shops belonged to her dowry. Thus, it was hard to expect what Madam Di would claim in the capital city. If they had this list, then they had evidence!

"If it is still there, that would be great! Grandma, you could give it to mother then! If Madam Di leads to troubles again because of this, then mother could prepare for it!" Qin Wanru suggested calmly.

Every time when Madam Di talked about her dowry, Shui Ruolan had no idea to reply as she wasn't clear about the details and she was unable to get to the point. Moreover, Old Grandma couldn't always have the energy to toss about this with Madam Di. Thus, the best way was to give Shui Ruolan this list and let her get clear about this.

"Thus, even if Madam Di wants to make a fuss, she has to think twice. Moreover, I wanna use this list to unmask the Duke Yong's Mansion!"

Old Grandma thought for a moment and then she understood Qin Wanru's intention. She smiled, nodded and said, "Great, I would let Nanny Duan send your mother this list soon!"

When the discussion was over, Old Grandma then asked Shui Ruolan to have a rest. Shui Ruolan looked a little bit tired as she now was with child and she had to meet the guest.

Shui Ruolan herself did have no energy to continue the talk so she directly stood up and took leave of Old Grandma.

Seeing Shui Ruolan ready to leave, Qin Wanru also stood up and left with her.

"Grandma looks really bad. It must be because Madam Di has made a fuss here for a long time. Grandma now is old and weak. She must take a good rest and keep herself away from Madam Di's stuff."

Qin Yuru was irritated in her room. Her pretty face was distorted by her fury. She took a cup near her hand and threw it to the ground madly. She shouted, "Mother, why would father so favor Qin Wanru? I am his only natural daughter! How could he not help me but the b*stard? Why?"

Thinking of the scene in Old Grandma's room, Qin Yuru was totally unable to calm down her irritated mind.

"Why could a b*stard be invited to Rui'an Great Elder Princess' Mansion's banquet? Why would I, the true lady of Qin's Mansion, have to follow people of the Duke Yong's Mansion to Princess' Mansion? I even had to return home because of Di Fenglan and Qin Wanru. Why could Di Fenglan still stay there and only ask me to come back!"

"I am the better one!"

Her fury almost overwhelmed her. Qin Yuru's eyes became red and she took another cup and threw it away.

Now she not only hated Qin Wanru but also Di Fenglan. If Di Fenglan had not made a mess, she wouldn't have had to be asked to leave without any explanation!