Chapter 164 Insisting on Taking Care of Madam Di

"General says that he has refused the offer!" Qing Yue answered.

"Great!" Qin Wanru smiled. She put down the little shower and picked up a handkerchief to wipe her hands. Until all things were clear, she wasn't willing to be close to Duke Xing's Mansion.

The invitation card would definitely be sent to Qin Huaiyong while Duke Yong came to Qin's Mansion just in time. On the one hand, Qin Huaiyong could take advantage of Duke Xing's power by using this card. On the other hand, she could let Qin Huaiyong refuse this offer.

"It is much better and more reasonable to let Qin Huaiyong reject this offer than to let me do this."

Qin Wanru had a suspicion and she tried to deduce it with this invitation card. Now she seemed to be able to see part of the truth...

To take care of Madam Di? No! Absolutely not!

She set her dewy eyes on her handkerchief and watched herself wiping her lily-handed fingers, one by one. Her long and jet-black eyelashes fluttered, which perfectly covered all her emotion in her eyes.

"Lady, have you, have you really decided to go to Madam Di's court and take care of her?" Nanny Yu worried about Qin Wanru very much. Looking at Qin Wanru who still behaved very leisurely, she couldn't wait to ask.

"Yes. Of course! If this is Duke Yong's Mansion's demand, then how could I refuse!" Qin Wanru smiled slightly. She turned around, sat steadily in the chair and said to Nanny Yu as she raised her eyes to see her, "Would you please ask Lady Qi whether she wants to come with me when I am going to take care of Madam Di tomorrow?"

"You want to go with Lady Qi? I suppose she would be unwilling, right?" Nanny Yu didn't understand her meaning.

"No, she would be willing to do that. I hear that the heir of Duke Yong would stay in our mansion to take care of Madam Di!" Qin Wanru raised her head and said with her bland eyes.

"Lady Qi, she, she favors the heir of Duke Yong? He, he, he is the First Lady Qin's fiance who is chosen by Madam!" Nanny Yu was so shocked that her eyes opened very wide!

"So what?" Qin Wanru said leisurely.

Qin Wanru had known Qi Rongzhi's thought on the first day that Qi Rongzhi came to Qin's Mansion. Qi Rongzhi would absolutely not let this perfect chance slip through her fingers!

"Madam Di would vent her anger on you!" Frowning, Nanny Yu said worriedly.

"She has vented her anger on me because of what I have done, hasn't she?" Blinking her eyes, she said very wittily.

Hearing her words, Nanny Yu was lost for words. Looking at her pretty and graceful lady, she could say nothing now as she felt heartbroken about her lady. She didn't know why Madam Di would be so malicious and why she would try to plot against the Second Lady Qin. Even though her lady was not her natural daughter, the Second Lady Qin was a very lovely and well-behaved girl. Why would Madam Di always insist on harming her Second Lady Qin for the First Lady Qin's life!

"I think if something happened, our lady would have nothing to do with that. Madam Di always wants our lady to be the scapegoat for the First Lady Qin's faults and wants her to become the First Lady's stepping-stone. If so, then why should our lady care about her? This time they made a big deal of it just in order to drive our lady mad! It is hard to know what they would do when asking our lady to take care of Madam Di!"

Yujie said. She was totally on the side of Qin Wanru. Recalling the scene, she sneered. She saw Madam Di's eyes and her expression which showed that Madam Di wanted to kill her lady right now. She remembered very clearly.