Chapter 140 The Banquet of Rui'an Great Elder Princess

Why did he find it difficult to refuse her? And he even felt that they were supposed to know each other?

Wen Xichi was soberly aware that this feeling was definitely not love at first sight. After all, she was too young, and his mind was settled as still water. Even the abbot of the temple said that with his mind, he could directly become a monk. However, why did he feel that he had met her before?

He silently nodded, with his darkening eyes under his eyebrows...

When Qin Wanru went back to find Shui Ruolan, Shui Ruolan had rested for a while. Seeing that it was time for lunch, they did not return home but went out of the tea house to find a restaurant for lunch.

There had been a waiter waiting at the door. Seeing them coming over, he was very sensible and eager to lead them upstairs.

They found a booth by the window, enjoying the scenery, which was very pleasant.

Having met Wen Xichi and forcing him to guarantee for her mortgage, Qin Wanru finally felt relieved. At least they knew each other now, and she could implicitly tell him to keep an eye on the two people later. She just needed to find an appropriate time to tell him that, he would not die young in this life.

With his talents, if it were not for his illness, he could definitely be a very outstanding official in the imperial court.

Straightening out her thinking, she looked much more relaxed. After eating a little, she stopped eating and leant against the window for watching the scene of bustle.

With the gauze hanging above the window, people couldn't see the inside from the outside, but could see the outside view from the inside. Although the view was blurred, it was still very attractive to the Young Mesdames of aristocratic families.

In the last life, Qin Wanru had almost never gone out. On the one hand, she could hear people gossip about her no matter where she went. On the other hand, she became so increasingly self-abased that she could hardly keep her head up in front of others. Every time she went out, Qin Yuru mocked and ridiculed her in various ways, and even the Young Mesdames, who had been friendly with her, deliberately made sarcastic remarks against her in front of everyone.

In this life, when she came to the street of the capital again, she could lean against the window and watch the scenery outside. She not only dared to come out, but also took the initiative to come out.

Shui Ruolan ate a little slowly. Seeing Qin Wanru leaning against the window, Shui Ruolan found her both funny and pitiful. Shui Ruolan put down her chopsticks, and her eyes turned red. Being amused by the scene of bustle, Qin Wanru was actually just a child at a young age!

"Mother, let's go home if you've had enough!" On hearing the sound behind her, Qin Wanru turned her head and saw Shui Ruolan wiping her mouth, and then turned around on the chair and sat up straight.

If it weren't for her cunning eyes, she really couldn't believe that the little girl, who sat up straight in front of her, was the one, who had leaned against the window in an extremely unrestrained way.

"You can watch a little longer!" Shui Ruolan laughed.

"Mother, I am tired. Let's go home!" Qin Wanru came over, reached out to hold Shui Ruolan's hand and gently shook it.

"Well, I'll take you out again next time if I have another chance!" Knowing that Qin Wanru was afraid to tire her, Shui Ruolan held Qin Wanru's hand and promised her.

"Thank you, mother!" Qin Wanru nodded with a smile.

As they came out of the booth and were about to go down, she suddenly heard a teenager's voice, "Second Miss of Qin's Mansion?"

Medical Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें