Chapter 90 Similar, and in the Similar Timing!

The hut where Mingqiu Nun lived seemed to get locked all the time in case of interrupting her tranquility.

Now Qin Wanru was familiar with this path, and she took off the hanging lock and walked inside.

It was a Buddhist hall which served a not large Buddha locating in the centre of the room. The Buddh was the image of Guanyin with thousands of hands. It looked vivid, and its image was amiable but also dignified and elegant. People would show sincere respect to her in a simple glance.

Three incenses were burning in the hall, spreading a slight fragrance.

On the rush cushion, Mingqiu Nun was closing her eyes and reciting her Scripture in a low voice, but she looked extremely sincere.

Qin Wanru picked a rush cushion by her side and did her worshipping bow to Buddha. The rebirth made her much respect Buddha.

After her bowing and kneeling, she put her palms together devoutly and listened to Mingqiu Nun's voice in whispering the Scripture.

After a long time, Mingqiu Nun opened her eyes and smiled at Qin Wanru, "why did you arrive so early today?"

Usually, Qin Wanru would take a rest after her meal and then came here.

"I have something to tell nun." Qin Wanru turned her rush cushion to another direction, facing to Mingqiu Nun, and she said in solemn.

"For what?" Mingqiu Nun asked in surprise.

"Nun, last time Jingxin Monastery master gave me five straws of The Fragrance of July, did nun remember?" Qin Wanru asked.

Mingqiu Nun nodded her head with a smile.

"I didn't take them by then, and I said to put them at Jingxin Monastery master. This time, I heard there was someone distinguished coming from the capital city, so I decided to give The Fragrance of July to the person in the name of the Jingxin Monastery." Qin Wanru said while contemplating her words carefully.

"Giving them to the distinguished guest from the capital city?" Mingqiu Nun asked, "Then why you didn't give them by yourself?"

"The Fragrance of July belongs to Jingxin Monastery, and if I sent them to someone from the capital city, I think I should better give them away in the name of Jingxin Monastery. On the one hand, I can't have such a precious gift, and on the other hand, they could win credit from the distinguished person for Jingxin Monastery, or Jingxin Monastery could rely on this credit in the future."

Qin Wanru said in a gentle voice, but her eyes showed deepness in the place where Mingqiu Nun couldn't see.

She was not mystifying, but it was in her previous life where she heard Jingxin Monastery was destroyed, and she was in the capital city by then. This news came from Qin Yuru and Madam Di.

The real reason remained unknown to her, but it was only said that there was an evil thief got harboured by Jingxin Monastery, so all the people in the Jingxin Monastery were arrested and got distributed.

However, it said that more things happened later, and they were all arrested to the capital city.

At that time, she was trapped in her backyard where nobody was useful by her side. After that, she knew nothing about it anymore. Anyway, she didn't want to see Jingxin Monastery where so many people got helped here went into trouble, and she rather not see Jingxin Monastery master and Mingqiu Nun went into trouble!

"Distinguished person?" Mingqiu Nun frowned because she had no ideas what she was talking.

"A distinguished person but got sick. That person is now receiving medical treatment from Jingxin Monastery master and is from the capital city." Qin Wanru couldn't reveal the identity of Chu Liuchen too much, so she had to mince her words.