Chapter 129 Desperate and Gruesome Eyes

The room was empty!

How could a person just vanish in a blink of an eye?

Qin Wanru came out from behind the screen, walked to the chair in front of which Chu Liuchen had just stood and walked around it several times. At the moment, she really panicked.

There was only such a spot in the room, which was very clear at a glance, but where was Prince Chen, who had got the upper hand in the playful conversation?

"Come here!" She suddenly heard Chu Liuchen's voice from behind.

Qin Wanru was shocked. She turned around hurriedly, but did not find anyone. After looking around with suspicion, she finally fixed her eyes on the hanging curtain.

"Come here quickly!" She heard the displeased voice again. This time, Qin Wanru saw it clearly. She immediately understood that the voice was actually from the curtain, but was shocked at the same time. Looking at the entire layout of the room, she didn't expect that he could hide himself here.

She then turned to walk to the curtain and reached out to raise the curtain when standing in front of the curtain, only to see Chu Liuchen standing at the entrance of a door with his hands clasped behind his back. She walked inside behind him.

Noticing the movement from behind, Chu Liuchen walked into the secret door, followed by Qin Wanru. She went through the secret door, only to find that there was a staircase, which was not big, behind the secret door.

Chu Liuchen stepped on it, and Qin Wanru also stepped on it after thinking for a while.

They went upstairs to the upper floor after turning a corner. She followed him to walk through the door, only to find that it was another room which had almost the same layout as the room downstairs. There was also a desk by the window and a screen which divided the room into two parts.

The most surprising thing was that there was a curtain of the same color hanging in the corners. If Qin Wanru hadn't remembered it clearly, she would almost believe that she had turned to the previous room.

The slight difference was the orientation of the large chair placed in front of the desk was different from that in the room on the second floor.

It was actually a three-storey attic. Qin Wanru couldn't help but secretly admire the royal craft. When she was outside, she thought it was a two-storey attic at the first glance. But in fact, it was a three-storey attic with a secret floor inside.

"Where is the IOU?" Chu Liuchen sat in a large chair, extended his fingers to knock on the table and asked.

Qin Wanru obediently reached out to hand over the IOU which she tightly grabbed in her hand. Compared with Prince Yue, Chu Liuyue, who had been irritated, threatened and even incapable of saving his followers, Qin Wanru suddenly felt that she was so lucky that she had only been blackmailed for some money.

"Why is it so crumpled?" Chu Liuchen pointed at the paper that Qin Wanru placed on the table, and flapped it.

"I... accidentally..." Qin Wanru bit her lips and explained obediently.

"Forget it. It won't happen again. It's your only opportunity. Later I'll send someone to go there with you and take the person away." Chu Liuchen raised his eyebrows.

Qin Wanru silently looked at his face which was gorgeous and slightly childish, and thought that she had better say nothing.

Happened again?