Chapter 138 Meeting an Old Friend at an Embroidery Shop.

Madam Di didn't expect that Qin Huaiyong would get angry about her behavior that she broke all porcelains in her room.

Looking at those scattered pieces on the ground which there was no moved trace on and the antique shelf which still stood there in perfect condition, Qin Huaiyong knew everything. His eyes flashing, Qin Huaiyong turned around and went off in a huff without saying anything.

She knocked the antique shelf over accidentally? She must do it because she was jealous of Madam Shui who was pregnant.

"General! General!" shouted Madam Di, being totally flustered. She suddenly stood up and rushed up to Qin Huaiyong.

Qin Huaiyong stopped, turned around, glared at Madam Di with his fierce eyes, and said, "I don't care whether you are happy or not. If something bad happens to Ruolan's unborn baby, you will be held solely responsible."

"No... General... "Madam Di held the door frame and dare not walk in. She cried, "General, how, how could you say so? I do feel uncomfortable but I would never plot against Sister Shui. If I had been in good health when bringing Yuru into the world, I would have more children than now."

When giving birth to Qin Yuru, Madam Di experienced a difficult labor. As for Madam Di, it was quite difficult for her to bring Qin Yuru into the world and she also suffered from an incompletely cured illness from that time, which made her almost impossible to have a baby again. Qin Huaiyong knew that.

"Madam, Madam. Don't be sad. General doesn't mean that. He doesn't suspect you. Please don't cry!" Nanny Zhou came and held Madam Di up. She stole a glance at Qin Huaiyong and continued to say, "You didn't live a good life at that time in General's Mansion and there was no good way to cure your illness. Otherwise, this thing would not happen! General is kind and grateful. He didn't scold you in these years!"

So she meant that it was because of Qin Huaiyong that Madam Di could not have a baby any more.

Saying nothing, Qin Huaiyong stared coldly at crying Madam Di for a while. He stood there a few minutes and finally left.

Madam Di felt hopeful when seeing Qin Huaiyong standing there before. But now when she saw him left, she collapsed in tears and cried, "Nanny, Nanny, how could he be so merciless! It is because of him that I have to suffer from the illness. He said he didn't care about that before! But why, why does he treat me like this!"

"Madam, don't be sad. He just forgot your romance but he does care about you, or he would not come here to see you so fast!" said Nanny Zhou. She held Madam Di tightly and tipped Meiya, the servant girl the wink.

Meiya knew what she meant and helped Nanny Zhou support Madam Di to walk in the inner room.

When they put Madam Di on her bed, Nanny Zhou lowered her voice and said, "Madam, don't cry, please. It is so strange that why nobody cleaned your room after I left and why you had a quarrel with Second Steward. Don't you know the Second Steward is general's man?"

Nanny Zhou doubted that somebody tried to stir up trouble because everything went well when she left. But now, things happened at this time.

"I just want some good porcelains! Those brought here are so bad that nobody would want! If people see those bad porcelains, I would lose face!" cried Madam Di, wiping her tears.

"Do you summon Second Steward?" asked Nanny Zhou, feeling speechless.

"Only he could bring me good porcelains!"

"My dear Madam, how could you act rashly like this? If something happens to Madam Shui, the general would suspect you!" said Nanny Zhou.

"No! We could not let the evil baby live!" said Madam Di, gnashing her teeth.