Chapter 64 How to End it Up?

"Isn't there a small character 'Lan' on Miss Shui's sachet?" Mei Xue asked in a hurry.

"But there is no such word as Lan on it, and this is not my sachet neither, doesn't it belong to Yuru herself?" After she checked the embroidered character on it, Shui Ruolan got relaxed. Then she raised her eyes and looked at Qin Yuru calmly and asked.

A sudden shock came down to Qin Yuru, and her heart started to pound nervously. She lifted her head with astonishment.

Qi Rongzhi got shocked as well because she remembered asking clearly that this sachet was stolen from Shui Ruolan, and then involuntarily, she turned her eyes to servant Qihai.

Qihai was very panic as well. He too remembered precisely that it belonged to Shui Ruolan. However, unfortunately, he couldn't say a word.

Qin Wanru grabbed the sachet from Shui Ruolan's hand immediately, and she stood up as if she wanted to see it more clearly. She pointed the sachet towards the brightness for examining, and this drew some idle bystanders' attention. Everyone's eyes couldn't help but follow her movement, it then turned out that many people saw the sachet was embroidered with a character "Lan."

"It is Young Lady Qin's sachet."

"It undoubtedly belongs to Young Lady Qin, and how could it belongs to Miss Shui. "

"How... how could this happen? Did that two men collect some Young Lady's troublesome histories? So she directed and performed herself a scene like this? "

Jingxin Monastery was very popular and never lacked faithful pilgrim. It had witnessed a huge visiting flow, and some wives and daughters from prestigious families would often live in it. On hearing this, many people got stunned instantly.

This sounded peculiar!

"I..."Qin Yuru found her face turned pale because she was dying to explain it hurriedly.

"It seems that Young Lady Qin lied again, well, never mind, as long as it has nothing to do with my Big Brother, whatever you did it would be okay. Now that our magistrate has nothing to do with your Ningyuan Army General's Mansion. It would be alright if my eldest brother got involved into this issue and suffered fatigue in dealing with it for only one time. I only hope that Young Lady Qin could think of all that favors he has done for you in the past, and do not drag him in for this time. "

That meant if Qin Yuru still found trouble with Qi Tianyu, they would not be as polite as they did this time. Qi Rongzhi believed that Qin Yuru was sensible enough to understand the current situations. Otherwise, if people found and restarted to talk about this affair, Qi Tianyu could only help her to find some relationships, and Qin Yuru would become the culprit behind the scene who ruined both others and herself.

Although the accident happened, Qi Rongzhi was not the troublemaker. After all, she reacted fast. After she finished the sentence, she came to the servant and put on a face which was both cold and strict, "the eldest brother asked you to find me, why did you follow Young Lady Qin? What happened on her mansion has nothing to do with us now. "

"Let him go!" Chunxi heard Qi Rongzhi 's words, and yelled at the two old women who clung to the servant immediately.

The two old women took a glimpse at Shui Ruolan and said nothing. When Qin Yuru 's old woman delivered the message just now, Old Grandma asked Shui Ruolan to take someone with her, so now Shui Ruolan dominated the situation naturally.

Something like this happend to Young Lady, Second Miss was too young to make any decisions, so Shui Ruolan had to handle with this issue anyway.

Shui Ruolan said nothing yet, and they dared not to let him go.