Chapter 184 So-Called Pampering Or Killing With A Stick?

After saying this, Madam of Duke Xing also seemed to realize that she had said something improper, and snarled, "Why do you mean by fighting again? Master Hao just came home. Today, most of the visitors are women. Who is he brawling with this time? Did you see it clearly?"

"Madam, I saw it clearly. It is Master Hao!" The old maid who was sweating and agitated, approached Madam of Duke Xing, and whispered a few words in her ears.

Shocked, Madam of Duke Xing turned to Qin Wanru, who raised her head and blinked when she saw madam's shocked eyes. She lowered her head in confusion.

After getting over the initial shock, Madam of Duke Xing eventually already calmed down. Walking over to Shui Ruolan, she said, "Madam Shui, accompany me to take a look!"

Looking at her, she knew she had something to tell her. Shui Ruolan nodded and stood up.

"Madams, I have to retire to deal with something. I will return to keep you company in a while!" Madam of Duke Xing said courteously to all the madams.

"Madam, please go ahead!" everyone also said courteously.

"Madam Shui, please follow me!" Turing to Shui Ruolan, Madam of Duke Xing looked a little worried. After saying this, she left first, followed by Shui Ruolan, close at her heels.

The other madams found that something was wrong, and followed them out. The madam was followed by a large group of women, walked along the winding corridor.

On the road along the lesser parlor, there were bonsais of delicate and charming chrysanthemums, but no one had the mood to appreciate them at this time. They followed Madam of Duke Xing, who seemed quite anxious, and did not notice that many of the madams were following her.

When they arrived at the full moon-shaped entrance before their destination, they heard a loud noise coming from that direction. With a dramatic change in her expression, Madam of Duke Xing quickened her steps.

Not far from them, Qin Yuru was sitting on a stone stool at one side, looking wretched. The hem of her elegant dress was black, but it was unclear what had caused it. Obviously, she could not wear it any longer. Upon a closer examination, one could see that half of her sleeve had been ripped off.

Fortunately, those who were there today, were all female family members, and there were no men now. Otherwise, Qin Yuru's reputation would be ruined.

Shao Yuanhao was at the opposite side, and he looked equally wretched. He sat on the ground, and cried and flayed wildly. The two servants beside him, could not hold on to him.

Qi Rongzhi was standing a few steps away from Qin Yuru, looking a little worried too. But when she raised her chin slightly, Qin Wanru could see the smile on her face.

"What happened?" Madam of Duke Xing asked calmly.

"Master Hao refuses to get up and wants this miss to apologize to him. Otherwise, he won't get up at all!" An old maid said beside her, sweating in fear.

"Hao'er, what's wrong?" Madam of Duke Xing walked to Shao Yuanhao, who was still crying and flaying wildly. Squatting down, she asked gently.

"Aunt, Second Aunt, she ran into me, pushed me, and also poured ink on me. I hate her, ask her to apologize to me!" Seeing that his elderly family member was here, Shao Yuanhao behaved even more wildly, kicking the ground hard, and shouting, as his hand pointed at Qin Yuru.

"Okay...okay, okay, I see. Can you get up now?" Madam of Duke Xing seemed very kind and continuously coaxed this child tyrant. Many madams could not help frowning, and vowed that they would tell their kids not to play with this bully of a child, after they went home.