Chapter 105 Soup with Blood

"Second Miss, Second Miss!" Nanny Zhou seemed to have hovered in the door of the study for a while, then she had to break in. Her eyes flashed when she saw Qin Wanru. She quickly rushed over.

"Nanny Zhou, what's the matter?" Qin Wanru stopped and asked her.

"Miss, this... Can you help madam take it to the General? This is the soup Madam made for the General in the kitchen." As she spoke, Nanny Zhou opened the basket she was carrying. It was really a bowl of thick soup. It smelt really good.

"Can't you take it yourself?" Qin Wanru raised her head and looked at the servant who guarded the study, then asked in confusion.

"This... The servant won't let me go in, so I have to ask you for help, Miss. Madam had spent a lot of energy cooking this soup. She picked all the materials by herself. She even injured her hand cooking this soup." Nanny Zhou smiled and kept asking her for help.

"Have you found a doctor for her?" Qin Wanru was worried when she heard that, so she asked softly.

"Hmm... No, I haven't. I want to tell the General about it and then go find the doctor." Nanny Zhou suddenly avoided eye contact with Qin Wanru.

"How can you wait for this? I'll ask someone to find the doctor right away!" Qin Wanru said.

A trace of panic flashed through Nanny Zhou's eyes. She hurriedly put down the basket and waved her hands. "Second Miss, you don't need to worry about that. Now you need to take the soup. It's more important. It won't taste good if it gets cold. Please help me take it to the General."

"Madam's hand is quite urgent." Qin Wanru looked around, then saw a maid coming toward her. She told Yujie to stop her. "Go find a doctor right now to help Madam and take a look at her injury. She got hurt while cooking."

"Yes, Miss!" said the old maid.

She was so fast that Nanny Zhou couldn't get the chance to stop her. Then the nanny suddenly turned angry. She pointed at the old maid who was walking away, trying to accuse Qin Wanru. "What kind of doctor is she going to get? Miss, does she know the doctor who always takes care of Madam?"

"Didn't the Madam just lightly hurt her hand while she was cutting vegetables? Does Madam really need a doctor who always looks after her to take care of such a small wound?" Yujie blinked, asking in confusion.

That made Nanny Zhou so angry that her face turned red because of anger. But she couldn't say anything. This was not what she had planned and discussed with Madam Di.

They wanted to deliberately bring the soup with blood to the General. When he saw the soup, he would need to ask what happened. Then she could explain to the General that Madam had hurt her hand while cooking the soup, so she accidentally stained the soup. The General would definitely ask to get a doctor for her.

She could also take the opportunity to go out of the house. But now, what Qin Wanru did just ruined their plan. There was no way that she could go out now. So, of course Nanny Zhou was angry.

"How can a little maid like you know about Madam's health?" Nanny Zhou was angry, so she spoke in a cold tone. Now she lost her chance, so she would not have some kind attitude toward Qin Wanru.

"We did need a doctor to tell us Madam's condition. You should go back, Nanny Zhou. If the doctor comes, he may need someone there to tell him what happened to Madam," Qin Wanru said calmly.

Nanny Zhou took a look at Qin Wanru. She knew that it wouldn't help even if she stayed here. She snorted, picking the basket up, and left.

The servant who guarded at the door saw the scene in front of him, and he could not help laughing. Nanny Zhou did keep bothering him to let her in. And she wouldn't give up, which made him so sick. But the General had given the order earlier. He said not to let Nanny Zhou enter. Now she finally left.

Medical Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें