Chapter 145 Torn Paper

What he said was both arrogant and domineering. Even if the child had a beautiful face, he had a disgusting personality.

The stone flew past Qin Wanru's ear. Qin Wanru did not expect that such a beautiful child to suddenly hit someone so impulsively. She did not resist, but only felt a strong wind blowing in her ear. She reached out to touch it and felt a numb pain on her earlobe. The stone must have hit her earlobe.

Yujie came over to see and screamed, "Miss, your ear is bleeding!"

Her tender white earlobe became red, and there was a small wound from where the blood dripped slowly.

Qin Wanru held the handkerchief to her earlobe, but still smiled.

"Why are you so fierce?"

The boy was arrogant before, but he didn't mean to be hit someone. He stared, trying to cover his guilt.

"It is none of your business!" he said, swallowing hard.

"Fine. I will leave you alone. You're just stuck here!" Qin Wanru stood up and looked around. "Nobody will come here. The banquet at the Princess's Mansion is about to begin. And this area is very remote. Maybe it will be still like this in the evening. This place is not clean. Who knows what will come out in the evening?"

Qin Wanru finished speaking and gave a sympathetic look at the kid, who had his eyes wide open in panic but still tried to hide his fear.

"Yujie, let's go quickly in case something unclean comes out to eat people. It's said that this kind of thing specialize in eating kids," Qin Wanru said with false concern.

"Miss, that worries me too. Will... will this be?" Yujie opened her mouth, pointed at the boy on the ground. His whole body was trembling.

Even though he always tried to hide his emotion, he still nervously closed his eyes and stubbornly refused to ask for help. He bit his lips until they were while. Seeing that Qin Wanru and Yujie were really ready to leave, he shouted loudly, "If you don't pull me out, I will kill you after I get out!"

"Ah, that's great. We will see you tomorrow, but I don't know if you will still be here!" Yujie turned her head, looking him up and down for a while. She winked proudly at him, then ignored him and went forward.

The two of them, one after another, kept and disappeared behind the door of the small cavern.

The wind shifted the leaves across a hole in the stone, making an eerie noise.

When he hadn't noticed it, the boy had been calm, but now he was terrified. He started to cry.

"Sister, sister, come quickly to save Hao'er. Hao'er will not be so fierce. Come save Hao'er!"

He tried hard to struggle forward, but his little body was stuck there and could not get out.

The more he thought, the more scared he became. His whimper turned into crying, and his face grew white. He stared at where Qin Wanru had disappeared, and tried hard to reach out.

"Sister, come save me! Sister, come to save me!"

He looked very pathetic, no longer arrogant.

Qin Wanru suddenly appeared at the gate of the cave and blinked her large black eyes.

"Are you still cursing or not?" she asked.

"No! no, sister help me!"

The cruelty on the boy's face had already disappeared. All that remained was surprise that she had come back. He shook his head and looked like an abandoned child.