Chapter 147 They Met by Accident

"Young Madam, I don't know which family you are from, but this is the residence of Great Elder Princess Rui'an. Not just anyone can seize me!" the stout old woman cried out.

Seeing that Qin Wanru had no intention of releasing yet, she began to struggle again. However, Yujie, who was holding her, was strong and twisted her arms fiercely behind her.

"You are from the mansion of Great Elder Princess Rui'an?" Qin Wanru looked the old woman up and down and her eyes fell on her tight clothes.

The old woman servant robes were several sizes too small for her. She loosened the toggle-and-loop button around her neck, revealing a white coat inside. It was not a way any decent woman would want herself to be seen.

When Qin Wanru entered the gate before, she had seen the professional behavior of the servants in Great Elder Princess Rui'an's mansion. Two rows of servants had stood beside the door, and, even with so many people, they did not make a sound. Great Elder Princess Rui'an was clearly very disciplined in her family management.

The old woman was not only wearing a poorly fitted outfit, her whole look was sloppy. Today, when Great Elder Princess Rui'an invited guests to dinner, an old woman like this would have embarrassed Great Elder Princess Rui'an House.

The old woman couldn't move, and she struggled against her captors again. As her face turned red due to struggling, she shouted, "Yes, I am. If you don't believe me, you can ask Great Elder Princess Rui'an!"

It was ridiculous for her to ask Great Elder Princess Rui'an on purpose about this most inferior old woman. How ignorant Qin Wanru would be to do that.

Or, the old woman was sure that Qin Wanru would not trouble Great Elder Princess Rui'an over such a triviality.

Until now, she thought that Qin Wanru was just a Young Madam who passed by and was being officious. If she was fierce, the Young Madam would not dare to meddle with her.

Moreover, it seemed that the lady was too young to meddle in the affairs of others.

Even though she was seized, the old woman did not panic much, but struggled vigorously, cursing the several servant girls around her.

"Are you also from Great Elder Princess Rui'an's Mansion?" Qin Wanru ignored the old woman, who cursed while jumping on her feet. She turned her face to the young woman, whose face had turned white and whose whole body was weak.

In fact, when she came out just now, Hao'er already told Qin Wanru the identity of this woman. As Qin Wanru had guessed, she was the wet nurse who had left Hao'er alone.

666 "No... I am not!" the wet nurse said in a coward way, and her face was so white that she almost fainted.

"Tell me which family are you from?" Qin Wanru looked at the wet nurse calmly, with the corners of her lips raising up slightly. A palpitating mockery flashed through her eyes. "The victim's wet nurse?"

What she said at once shocked the wet nurse, who was too panicked to stand. If it weren't for the two servant girls holding her, she would have almost fallen to the ground.

From the time she saw Qin Wanru, the wet nurse felt bad. Although Qin Wanru looked young and was a weak Young Madam, she had brought so many people with her. As soon as they came out, they rushed over to her and the old woman without any hesitation.

This kind of behavior could not be done by a Young Madam from an aristocratic family.

The wet nurse's eyes fell on Qin Wanru's face involuntarily, trying to see which family the lady was from, and then thinking about what she should say.