Chapter 182 Madam of Duke Xing Was Ebullient and Polite.

"Yes!" The cart driver answered as he looked at the old maid who just asked them.

"You are from Qin's Mansion! Then please follow me. We would go that way for there are fewer people!" The old maid of Duke Xing's Mansion was so excited for she found them and pointed at a direction.

She had asked many cart drivers along the road but no one was from Qin's Mansion. Now since she found them, she would show them the way to Duke Xing's Mansion first because of the requirement of her mansion.

"Follow her!" Shui Ruolan said to the cart driver outside.

The cart driver quickly turned the horse's head and drove in a lane beside, where there was a side entrance. However, it was obvious that not everyone could use that door to get in the mansion. The traffic was very busy at the main entrance but here it was not. When seeing the two carriages driving towards the side entrance, those madams and ladies who had been waiting here for a long time looked at them and tried to figure out who they were.

Among them, some guessed the right answer while the others didn't.

Following the old maid's guidance, the two carriages entered the side door and stopped at a place after making several detours. Qionghua and Yujie lifted up the door curtain to let Shui Ruolan and Qin Wanru got off the carriage first. Then Qin Yuru and Qi Rongzhi also got off behind the first carriage.

The parking lot was very large and looked neat. There were tall trees around the parking lot in which there were only a few carriages.

When seeing those kinds of carriages, they knew that not every normal mansion could have those carriages. Everyone was huge and gorgeous. Qin's Mansion's carriages were good though, when stopping beside those ornate carriages, their carriages looked shabby and little.

Qin Wanru frowned. The traffic was so blocked at the main entrance and there were so many carriages. Now it seemed that they could not stop here!

"Madam Qin, Lady Qin, please follow me. Our madam has been waiting for you!" the old maid said with a bright smile, reached out and showed them the way.

"Your madam?" Shui Ruolan turned to look at her and asked.

"She is the Madam of Duke Xing. She has been waiting for a long time." The old maid smiled brightly and looked very kind.

Shui Ruolan looked at Qin Wanru and Qin Wanru nodded without saying anything. Then they followed the old maid and kept walking.

Qin Wanru's first impression of Duke Xing's Mansion was that this mansion was so huge and seemingly boundless with endless detours. However, some parts seemed to be different. The part of building they just walked through was dominated by tall trees. In the middle of it, there were flowers. Now they were walking through a part whose theme was Jiangnan's beautiful scenery with an exquisite bridge over a crystal-clear river.

Different architectural styles were used in one mansion, which showed the prosperity of Duke Xing's Mansion.

They then met more and more people. Most of them walked along the same path with no servant leading them. However, only people from Qin's Mansion walked along with an old maid leading. The old maid even talked to them in a low voice respectfully sometimes, seeming that she was introducing something. Then because of this, many madams and ladies they just met set their eyes on them.

They kept guessing who these people were and why Duke Xing's Mansion would treat them in such a respectful way.

Qin Yuru and Qi Rongzhi quite enjoyed being eye-catching. They followed Shui Ruolan and looked very elegant and graceful, which seemed that they were sisters!