Chapter 71 Confusion, Three Huts

"Thanks, father!" Qin Huaiyong heard her words and saw her cheerful bowing decorating with her water-like eyes and flower-like smile, and he could tell she was thrilled.

This kid was kind and friendly as she didn't mention anything that could make him feel embarrassed, and her smile looked so sincere.

So from now on, Wanru would be raised by Ruolan, and he knew Ruolan's characters which would make her treat this kid very well. Therefore, he thought he didn't owe her.

Qin Huaiyong didn't stay on the mountain for a long time. He comforted Qin Wanru with a few sentences and then left.

Madam Xin and Luo Xiaowan left on the same day after they finished their lunches. Qin Wanru sent them to the foot of the mountain, and she whispered with Luo Xiaowan many issues. Finally, she followed Madam Xin and left reluctantly.

"Miss, let's go back!" Qing Yue took a glimpse at the forest at the back mountain and reminded Qin Wanru and said. Even though it was in the daytime now, Qing Yue felt worried because the accident happened here to Qin Yuru.

"Nothing to be worried about." Qin Wanru shook her head. Madam Xin went down towards the back mountain. Looking around, she found a path and said, "Let's go further."

"Miss, where is this path leading to?" Staring at this separate path and said worriedly. She was not familiar with this place and was concerned if any accident happened. She was very alert because of Madam Di's scary behaviors.

"No idea, just go!" Qin Wanru fell on several clusters of orchids by the path.

There were only several clusters, and none of them were in top quality but the most ordinary one as if they grew by the roadside randomly. All of them were blooming in yellow flowers, which were not large but delicate. It was not super gorgeous but subtle enough that a gravel path was dotted with several clusters of orchids like this.

A gravel path was unfolding in front of her, and it was precisely the one that brought Madam Xin and Luo Xiaowan down the mountain. While this path was leading the foot of the hill, so where was this one leading?

It was rarely likely that both paths led to the same destination, which was the foot of the mountain. Moreover, both of them scattered gravels, and Jingxin Monastery wouldn't do something unnecessary.

"Come, let's go have a look!" Qin Wanru found it imposing, so she turned around and lifted her foot.

"Miss, I think we shouldn't go!" Qing Yue was very worried. Although she still followed behind Qin Wanru, she was concerned.

"It's alright!" Qin Wanru shook her head. Standing and looking at the path for a few more minutes, she lifted her foot again, and an assumption just came into her mind. However, she didn't know if her guess was correct, so she would explore it yourself.

Finding her Miss was so determined, Qing Yue had no way but followed behind her and walked carefully into the forest.

After a few steps, a turn came into their views alongside with several orchids which were blooming in small flowers and demonstrating an attractive posture. Those orchids looked normal but emanated a sense of elegance of the autumn day.

In the wake of several turns, Qin Wanru stood there to have rest as the path was leading them to go up and down from time to time. She looked back and found the path was going up generally. Far away, the land of grass had three huts resting on it, and several tall and beautiful bamboos growing behind huts.

It was the purple bamboos which were different from other ordinary green bamboos.

She smiled slightly. It seemed that she found it.